NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

RMC: Andre Ayew will meet with Marseille President Vincent Labrune at the beginning of next week to discuss his future. #OM

Its so fucking grim, yet somehow people at the club always find ways to make things even grimmer for us.

I can't even entertain the thought of Ayew, we have been linked to so many great players and absolutely nothing ever happens past a low ball half arsed bid to try and placate fans.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

RMC: Andre Ayew will meet with Marseille President Vincent Labrune at the beginning of next week to discuss his future. #OM

Labrune: So this vulgar Englishman was saying Newcastle would like to speak to you about moving there

Ayew: fuck that

I think we'll spend if/when Cabaye goes, although on who/what is anyone's guess.

It wouldn't even surprise me if we agree a deal with Arsenal and ask them to wait for the last day of the transfer window to finalise it, so they can claim they didn't have enough time to attract a replacement/reinvest the money, such is my distrust of them.

???.....

if Cabaye goes and we can get in McCarthy/Fernandes, Ince/Moses/Ayew,  + Gomis. Id be bloody stoked, but I cant see it happening.

If we sold Cabaye but signed that lot (well McCarthy, one of those three and Gomis, no real idea about Fernandes) it would be a really good transfer window. Definitely not happening.

if Cabaye goes and we can get in McCarthy/Fernandes, Ince/Moses/Ayew,  + Gomis. Id be bloody stoked, but I cant see it happening.

If we sold Cabaye but signed that lot (well McCarthy, one of those three and Gomis, no real idea about Fernandes) it would be a really good transfer window. Definitely not happening.

Id be happy with Cabaye going, a Cabaye replacement and Poyet as manager. For me the problem is 70% Pardew, 30% Squad depth.

GFN_France (Get French Football)

L'Equipe: Both Jordan Ayew and Mortan Amalfitano are in talks with West Brom to join the side on a season long loan they claim. #OM #WBA

8:37 AM Aug 26th via Twitter for iPhone

Kinnear was understood to be in France over the weekend checking out Andre Ayew in Marseille in the Veldrome team’s 1-0 win over Valenciennes in northern France.

But an asking price of £15million is likely to be a stumbling block.

:yao: :okay:

Can I get excited about you signing André Ayew? Always loved him as a player. Think he has lots of potential.

After so long on these boards you should know better than to get excited until we actually see him in a black and white shirt.