NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

From what Kinnear has been saying I think we are 100% done unless we sell Cabaye, he knows Ashley is not interested in spending any money, he spent in January and thats it.

The "judge me on transfers" means fuck all we can judge all we like makes no difference Ashley won't be sacking him and come January we will go through it all again only by then Kinnear will be our manager.

The worst part of this summer is the fact we had some renewed optimism at end of season that we'd possibly have a new manager. That didn't happen, we hired Kinnear and all hopes of fixing the errors all but left us.

At least last summer we were off bat of 5th place, hopefull of signings, and beat Spurs.

This is nightmarish man.

I have zero positivity and I hate that feeling I used to be maybe the most positive poster on here but now its just so hard to be anything but gutted at the state of our club.

I hate and I mean hate Ashley and Kinnear, they are such cretinious human beings they have no respect for the fans or the club. Why this cunt is not trying his very best to sell us is beyond me, I do not understand why he is just clinging on and making terrible decision after decision.

I have zero positivity and I hate that feeling I used to be maybe the most positive poster on here but now its just so hard to be anything but gutted at the state of our club.

I hate and I mean hate Ashley and Kinnear, they are such cretinious human beings they have no respect for the fans or the club. Why this c*** is not trying his very best to sell us is beyond me, I do not understand why he is just clinging on and making terrible decision after decision.

Because he can take his loan money back from the club, whilst not investing money into the team that isn't made from transfer revenues. TV money, Premier League money, etc... it's the one thing I genuinely believe Pardew about, we really can't compete with any other club when it comes to transfers, since we have to sell to buy.

I hate and I mean hate Ashley and Kinnear, they are such cretinious human beings they have no respect for the fans or the club. Why this c*** is not trying his very best to sell us is beyond me, I do not understand why he is just clinging on and making terrible decision after decision.

Because he can take his loan money back from the club, whilst not investing money into the team that isn't made from transfer revenues. TV money, Premier League money, etc... it's the one thing I genuinely believe Pardew about, we really can't compete with any other club when it comes to transfers, since we have to sell to buy.

Think its a case of "choose to" not "have to"

How much does he stand to lose if we get relegated though ? its a real real possibility this season and unlike last time it will see a mass exodus and there will be no coming straight back up.

because he knows there's not a cat in hells chance of getting even close to a break even for him so he'll be quite prepared to take back his loan over a few years at which point the sale price to break even will be considerably lower. we'll still buy the odd player if there's a deal to be had ie clause, last year of contract etc. but doubt there'll be the "investment" many want.

interestingly for those of the boycott season ticket persuasion, it may be the worst thing to do at the present as it could well see him here longer (ie longer to repay his loan) as i'm fairly sure he'd be off like a shot at the first chance to break even...................and take over Rangers. (though I don't blame them, especially those are just sick of the way football is going, i'd probably have packed in if the girls didn't like going and the social aspect, really it's only a matter of time before I pack in, regardless of how we do on the pitch)

Do not care whether we sign players or not tbh. It's all pointless with these mentally ill, lying, ego-centric, clueless fucking bellends in charge. There's no light in the tunnel. None whatsoever.

Never felt this way about the club. The relegation was one thing, at least there was hope for a restart after some years of pure bullshit and poor investments. But this? Stripping the whole club of it's identity, turning into an advertising vehicle and not giving a fuck about the sporting agenda? We sign players who are good deals, employ people who are willing to work in an environment that's liberated from the competitive edge of the sport.

Genuinley don't know what to do with myself. It's driving me mad day and night for the past two weeks.

Surely sending people to scout players is a waste of valuable club finances?

How exactly?

If you have no intention to sign any one then why waste money sending people to scout players?

:thup:

For a second there I thought you meant that you can scout people through video tapes. :lol: Sorry about that.

Surely sending people to scout players is a waste of valuable club finances?

How exactly?

If you have no intention to sign any one then why waste money sending people to scout players?

:thup:

For a second there I thought you meant that you can scout people through video tapes. :lol: Sorry about that.

Nah just venting my frustration at our owner and his drunk oompa loompa.

Guest bimpy474

It's from the Twattersphere.

Get Football News ‏@GetFootballNews 2m

Newcastle and Everton have made bids for Wigan's James McCarthy. (@SkySportsPeteO) #NUFC #EFC #WAFC

Guest bimpy474

Straight choice, a manager who plays good football and has trained him for the last 3 years or so.

Or  :pardsgrin:

We're fucked.