NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Toby Alderweireld been given a £7.5 price tag

Bargain.

We have Stevie Saylor and Moke Willo the wisp. Pelanty of quality there already like.

Bargain.

We have Stevie Saylor and Moke Willo the wisp. Pelanty of quality there already like.

For less than a tenner, it's a no brainer though.

We need our token Belgian anyway. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bargain.

But there's been loads of bargain prices like that and we haven't moved for them. Not sure if serious but i'm beginning to suspect we aren't really trying :lol:

It might be more the manager's fault, but you certainly don't have many players that get into the box.

Pardew clearly identified this weakness but hasn't acted on it either which is more frustrating. We have two aerial threats in the team and the most prominent is Steven Taylor. Says it all.

You don't necessarily need aerial threat to attack crosses, the passes could be low cut backs from the byline as long as there are players running in attacking the goal.

My fault for mentioning aerial threat, we just don't attack the box full stop.

Bargain.

But there's been loads of bargain prices like that and we haven't moved for them. Not sure if serious but i'm beginning to suspect we aren't really trying :lol:

We're trying. We've been trying all summer. :lol:

The thing is that when we put our transfer glasses on, we can only see a couple of lasses at most. Shamefully short-sighted when the whole room is filled with stunning models going off with other lads.

Guest bimpy474

Bargain.

We're trying. We've been trying all summer. :lol:

The thing is that when we put our transfer glasses on, we can only see a couple of lasses at most. Shamefully short-sighted when the whole room is filled with stunning models going off with other lads.

I like that way of putting in, we'll end up the ugly fat lass left over :lol: Again in my case.

Guest bimpy474

I like that way of putting in, we'll end up the ugly fat lass left over :lol: Again in my case.

I sometimes wonder if there's some hairdressing forum or something where she posts this kind of thing about you :lol:

She's on facebook and twatter. Never looked myself but i wouldn't be surprised if she gives me a bit of stick . :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 14m

Everton had scouts present to watch Andre Ayew at the weekend too.

Haha.

On FM, Ayew's release fee is £15.75m and I think one of the French papers said something similar. But if they're now willing to go below that, we're probably looking at £10-12m. Fair price but we'll never do it.

On FM, Ayew's release fee is £15.75m and I think one of the French papers said something similar. But if they're now willing to go below that, we're probably looking at £10-12m. Fair price but we'll never do it.

Apparently the clause has expired.

Guest neesy111

Surely sending people to scout players is a waste of valuable club finances?

How exactly?

If you have no intention to sign any one then why waste money sending people to scout players?

To make it appear that you are interested.  Smoke and mirrors.

Surely sending people to scout players is a waste of valuable club finances?

How exactly?

If you have no intention to sign any one then why waste money sending people to scout players?

To make it appear that you are interested.  Smoke and mirrors.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/partridge/life/images/150_130_2tony.jpg

Scouting players two games into the season and a week left of the transfer window. They're total amateurs, like.

Squad should've been more-or-less completed by August 2012. A year later we're still fannying on.