NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

The title says he'd prefer Lyon OR England...will have a read.

Yep, that's what it says, although quotes in the article only refer to Lyon, so it's safe to assume that's what would be his preference. Article also says he has a transfer release clause of 12 million, and Sochaux is unlikely to sell for less.

Kluivert did show some glimpses of brilliance during his time here. Shame it didn't work out.

Quite a lot of reasons for his not-so-successful time here, namely:

- Souness being a s**** (man) manager,

- Kluivert not looking after himself. That is, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't managing his weight properly. This was probably why he kept getting those random little injuries.

- His best strike partner, Bellamy being shipped out,

- Shearer and Kluivert didn't really complement each other (despite a somewhat decent number of goals between them in the Cup competitions).

Oh well, that's in the past now.

As much as I loved Shearer as a player, I think we should have started using him off the bench that season. Kluivert and Bellamy should have been given time to develop and gain an understanding. We could have had another good eight years out of Bellamy, the way Souness dismantled our team and replaced them with players so much worse was upsetting to watch.

No problem we will just buy M'Biwa for the same price :pow: but seriously it would have to get a better source than click-manchester.com to get me worried.......

I dont think Man U need defenders anyway and i higly doubt there is any truth behind this.

No problem we will just buy M'Biwa for the same price :pow: but seriously it would have to get a better source than click-manchester.com to get me worried.......

I dont think United need defenders anyway and i higly doubt there is any truth behind this.

:jesuswept:

I dont think United need defenders anyway and i higly doubt there is any truth behind this.

Ban me before i kill myself ffs  :weep:

:lol: How many times is that now?

Btw, if we, for whatever reason, miss out on Douglas then I'd be more than happy with M'Biwa.

:lol: How many times is that now?

Btw, if we, for whatever reason, miss out on Douglas then I'd be more than happy with M'Biwa.

I probably see it get pointed out somewhere at a rate of about every other day. :lol:

It's funny because i never say irl i was call them Mancs or Man U lol i dont know why it keeps happening  :lol:

Rushing posts i suppose.

Anyway as pointed out iam happy with either Douglas or M'Biwa as they will both improve us immensely and i dont really believe this story.

Absolutely nothing new in that article. Earlier in the week a completely unreliable Dutch site soccernews.nl put Inter's and Man U's name in the hat for Douglas and claimed the Daily Fail as its source. Unsurprisingly, there's nothing in there. just some made up shit if you ask me. Source (in Dutch): http://www.soccernews.nl/news/152161/Newcastle_krijgt_concurrentie_van_United_en_Inter_voor_Douglas