NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

ADP is one of my all time favourite players, i'd still take him now just to see him play a couple of games in our shirt. Unreal reception in that friendly, never heard anything like it for an opposition player with no connections to us.

ADP is one of my all time favourite players, i'd still take him now just to see him play a couple of games in our shirt. Unreal reception in that friendly, never heard anything like it for an opposition player with no connections to us.

I think the only one that comes close is Kluivert. In my lifetime anyway.

I think the only one that comes close is Kluivert. In my lifetime anyway.

Kluivert never got a chance here to prove himself.

That was part of the problem. Shearer, Bellamy and Kluivert couldn't all be accomodated. Unfortunately the manager at the time didn't have the bollocks or intelligence to put the best two up front unless his hand was forced.

That was part of the problem. Shearer, Bellamy and Kluivert couldn't all be accomodated. Unfortunately the manager at the time didn't have the bollocks or intelligence to put the best two up front unless his hand was forced.

True. Plus our defence was mainly Carr, O'Brien, Bramble and Bernard :lol:

Kluivert did show some glimpses of brilliance during his time here. Shame it didn't work out.

Quite a lot of reasons for his not-so-successful time here, namely:

- Souness being a s**** (man) manager,

- Kluivert not looking after himself. That is, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't managing his weight properly. This was probably why he kept getting those random little injuries.

- His best strike partner, Bellamy being shipped out,

- Shearer and Kluivert didn't really complement each other (despite a somewhat decent number of goals between them in the Cup competitions).

Oh well, that's in the past now.

Kluivert did show some glimpses of brilliance during his time here. Shame it didn't work out.

Quite a lot of reasons for his not-so-successful time here, namely:

- Souness being a s**** (man) manager,

- Kluivert not looking after himself. That is, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't managing his weight properly. This was probably why he kept getting those random little injuries.

- His best strike partner, Bellamy being shipped out,

- Shearer and Kluivert didn't really complement each other (despite a somewhat decent number of goals between them in the Cup competitions).

Oh well, that's in the past now.

You forgot:

- He was always down the quayside getting pissed.