January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...

David Craig hasn't been to SJP on transfer deadline day for a few years now. He seems to mostly be around Sunderland's training ground, he's also been to Middlesbrough one time recently as well.

Not that I care much.

David Craig hasn't been to SJP on transfer deadline day for a few years now. He seems to mostly be around Sunderland's training ground, he's also been to Middlesbrough one time recently as well.

Not that I care much.

learned his lesson, we don't do much in the way of deadline day signings so nowt to report on (off the top of my head Best was the only one in recent years)

I must admit like, I'm a sucker for deadline day.

Even though, it normally ends up at Shattered Dreams Parkway for us, I can't stop tuning in until the very end.

Saying that mind, I was out in town on the night that we signed Owen and re-signed Nobby, and atmosphere was absolutely class everywhere we went. One of the best nights out that I've ever had.

Don't think we'll be very active.

He'll probably be at Sunderland again - "WILL MARTIN O'NEILL SPLASH THE CASH ON DEADLINE DAY!??"

I highly doubt Sunderland will spend any money at all, as for us i believe a CB is coming whether that means an improved offer for Marriapa or not i dont know but i believe we will sign one.

Even though, it normally ends up at Shattered Dreams Parkway for us, I can't stop tuning in until the very end.

Saying that mind, I was out in town on the night that we signed Owen and re-signed Nobby, and atmosphere was absolutely class everywhere we went. One of the best nights out that I've ever had.

Both of those transfers we knew were happening though. Owen had agreed to join us 2 days before hand and Nobby had been rumoured to sign for us again and the fans chanted "Nobby Solano" when Owen had been paraded around SJP.

Not that I care much.

He was at SJP when Carroll was sold.

Both of those transfers we knew were happening though. Owen had agreed to join us 2 days before hand and Nobby had been rumoured to sign for us again and the fans chanted "Nobby Solano" when Owen had been paraded around SJP.

No, you're right, looking back, because it was known it totally ruined my night out.

Guest neesy111

Suspect most the activity will focus on those at the bottom of the league.  Can tell clubs are tightening their belts since the amount of cash floating about in football is not much at the moment.

Guest icemanblue

Strange post. See no reason to believe that as it stands.

:lol: How is it strange, like? It's a gut feeling, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The most likely departures were Tiote and Ba, and I can't see them being allowed to fly back next Tuesday to do a medical and sign for someone else.

Colo isn't going anywhere in January either. I reckon it will be a quiet day next week on the outgoing front.

Still holding out hope for last minute deals for defender and Ravel Morrison.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: How is it strange, like? It's a gut feeling, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

That'll be why it's strange i guess.

How's that then? :lol:

That'll be why it's strange i guess.

How's that then? :lol:

Youve stated someone is going, however there is no eveidence to support your post.