Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest johnson293

Hopefully this is being funded by some of the Carroll money they held back from the summer...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/06/derek-llambias-speaks-out-on-carroll-35m-72703-29003497/#ixzz1RJzL7Cdb

Dekka: “If we spent all the money on players this summer, what are we going to do in January if we need to bring somebody else in? We are using the money sensibly.”

:kasper:

I don't understand football at the moment, are we good?

If the last few years are any indication. This is the step forward before the two steps back.

In truth this club has only been moving in one direction over the last two and a half years.

Not that I'm counting any chickens like...........................

Hopefully this is being funded by some of the Carroll money they held back from the summer...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/06/derek-llambias-speaks-out-on-carroll-35m-72703-29003497/#ixzz1RJzL7Cdb

Dekka: “If we spent all the money on players this summer, what are we going to do in January if we need to bring somebody else in? We are using the money sensibly.”

:kasper:

remember reading that, i refuse to believe he told the truth!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His wikipage is being hammered.

Though this one made me laugh:

His 22 goals during the course of the season set the single-season goal record by an SC Freiburg player, as well as set the record for the most goals scored by an African in a single Bundesliga season. The record was previously held by Tony Adams who scored 20 goals with Eintracht Frankfurt in 1993