Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Apart from the miss , he has done nothing wrong really. Its no surprise that a stirker out of form and low on confidence snatches at a chance

unfortunately when your a striker who through your career has been noted for being good in that sort of situation and not much else its a fairly major problem when you miss like that.

Apart from the miss , he has done nothing wrong really. Its no surprise that a stirker out of form and low on confidence snatches at a chance

unfortunately when your a striker who through your career has been noted for being good in that sort of situation and not much else its a fairly major problem when you miss like that.

Jelavic.

I was pretty impressed with Cisse yesterday, apart form the unbelievable miss in front of goal.  A couple of times his first touch was sublime...  considering how little first team football he has had I think he did well.

Do not think there is a good partnership to be had with Remy though, they are not on the same wavelength at all, DeJong and Remy - that is mouthwatering though!

He played well I thought and I didn't think he should have been the one to come off for De Jong.

played Right Wing for most of the game yet when De Jong comes on he plays up front, why didn't he play Cisse up front??

And he was unlucky with that miss as the ball bobbled just as he as about to shoot.

His first touch when the ball's coming in at difficult heights is usually excellent, it's the simple stuff he sometimes struggles with. I thought he did an admirable job and looked like a competent footballer again, just a shame he wasn't given a run in the middle when it was the obvious choice.

Guest reefatoon

I am not sure if he was told to play there or not, he seemed to drop in and cover the right hand side as Sissoko kept wandering off to the left hand side.  Was baffling.

He played well I thought and I didn't think he should have been the one to come off for De Jong.

played Right Wing for most of the game yet when De Jong comes on he plays up front, why didn't he play Cisse up front??

And he was unlucky with that miss as the ball bobbled just as he as about to shoot.

:spit:

Maybe he should try his hand at golf?

Do not think there is a good partnership to be had with Remy though, they are not on the same wavelength at all, DeJong and Remy - that is mouthwatering though!

I agree. De Jong looks far better than either at holding the ball up and linking play, and he should start instead of Cisse.

Bit of a puzzling decision from Pardew there. He made a similar mistake with Ba and Cisse.

I'm not expecting Remy-De Jong to be 'mouthwatering', but yeah, it has possibilities.

:spit:

Maybe he should try his hand at golf?

American Football Field Goal stuff :-)

does the hard things well however when it comes to the easy things that's another story ....  also if you watch him in a game the number of times players stop at the last minute passing to him is because his runs are far too early and he would virtually always be offside if the pass was made !