Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Nobody after Gouffran 'coward in derbies' or Shola 'last scored in 2012'? Weird.

A great name and great avatar deserve better than this s***.

http://i.imgur.com/WtMbn.gif

I have been very critical of him for a while now but I think I would start him today and Marveaux.

Something like -

Cisse

Marveaux

Sammy  Tiote      Anita      HBA

We don't really have many other options tbh do we? Maybe go completely mad and start Haidara in front of Santon to allow Sammy to run at them late on.

I think everyone had just about forgotten that we do have another "striker" on our books. Poor Barsteward eh? from where he was to what we consider him now.... Wouldn't even think about having him in the squad never mind leading the line...

I know Ashley likes to sell players as close to the transfer deadline as possible so we cant find a replacement, but his new tactic of selling after the window is shut is a new low. Our current squad is paper thin as it is, so I wonder if Pardew will finally grow a pair and stand up to Ashley over this ?

I know Ashley likes to sell players as close to the transfer deadline as possible so we cant find a replacement, but his new tactic of selling after the window is shut is a new low. Our current squad is paper thin as it is, so I wonder if Pardew will finally grow a pair and stand up to Ashley over this ?

I doubt it. Farcical situation and yet more money for Ashley to trouser.