Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

He hasn't been playing well the whole of last year. I'd love to sell but when you look at the market there's not much quality and maybe a lot of one season wonders. A loan out would be preferable but after the ruckus over the Wonga thing he has been earmarked to leave

Guest bimpy474

Well tbf it is 6 months of amazing stuff followed by 18 months of crap. I suppose it's whether you see him recreating the first 6 months again. I personally dont see it myself.

Not arsed about him leaving. Shola will get a look in ahead of him anyways.

Can't argue with that logic. I'm surprised there's not a queue of clubs wanting to pay us £10m for Shola.

I'd rather he stayed but since Cabaye has gone our manager has decided we can't play passing football anymore. Sholas dead tall and that.

Well tbf it is 6 months of amazing stuff followed by 18 months of crap. I suppose it's whether you see him recreating the first 6 months again. I personally dont see it myself.

And then you factor in that it appears we have been flogging him for the last few weeks to any club with a fax machine, and his morale must be rock bottom.

Guest bimpy474

And then you factor in that it appears we have been flogging him for the last few weeks to any club with a fax machine, and his morale must be rock bottom.

Yep it can't be good for him. He looks like he needs a change of scenery seeing as he wont get a change of manager any time soon.

We turned down 8m for this lad? What?

Still think there's a good striker there somewhere, but he's shot of confidence and everything. I'd carry him to Turkey or Russia on my back for £8m. Do think we'll get an offer around £10m for him and sell him. Profit is profit in Mike Ashley's eyes.

Guest Roger Kint

Yep it can't be good for him. He looks like he needs a change of scenery seeing as he wont get a change of manager any time soon.

It cant be any worse for him, he hit rock bottom for us before that. The last few weeks wont be why he struggles should he play again ffs

Guest bimpy474

It cant be any worse for him, he hit rock bottom for us before that. The last few weeks wont be why he struggles should he play again ffs

He isn't going to play whatever. Remy, De Jong, Gouffran and Shola will be picked before him. Might as well sell him if that's the case.

ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

He isn't going to play whatever. Remy, De Jong, Gouffran and Shola will be picked before him. Might as well sell him if that's the case.

ffs.

My point was solely at the idea that the last few weeks werent going to be an issue like Ste suggested assumed it was obvious ireelevant to the completely separate point you bring up now

Guest bimpy474

ffs.

My point was solely at the idea that the last few weeks werent going to be an issue like Ste suggested assumed it was obvious ireelevant to the completely separate point you bring up now

My comment was more overall really, and Ste made a valid point about he last few weeks of us trying to sell him not doing him good.

Not sure why it has to become an argument or something to read more into but hey ho.

What was his excuse for half arsing before?

We would do excellent to get so much money for him but i'm not happy at all. He won't be replaced for 2 windows.

Leaves us with Shola as our only striker. Imagine that :D

We still have Gouffran depending on how Pardew wants to play it.

Started 5 games upfront since he joined according to transfermarkt, plus if Pardew suddenly changes his tiny mind all our other LWs are utterly shite.

Leaves us with Shola as our only striker. Imagine that :D

We still have Gouffran depending on how Pardew wants to play it.

Started 5 games upfront since he joined according to transfermarkt, plus if Pardew suddenly changes his tiny mind all our other LWs are utterly shite.

I would start Sammy ahead of his brother, I would also start Ben Arfa on the left with Sissoko on the right ahead of Shola.