Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Happy for him, looked a lot livelier today, spurned a couple of chances and blasted at the keeper but one had to go in at some point. Good thing is his head never dropped and he was rewarded for his tenacity in the end.

I don't know why he did his prayer at the end of the game. If he believes in all that then surely the god he was thanking was the same god who was stopping him from scoring all season.

You're unlikely to get a logical answer to that one my friend.

Guest neesy111

I keep hearing unlucky he missed chances, sorry but he's been like that for a year.  After a while it becomes more than luck.

I keep hearing unlucky he missed chances, sorry but he's been like that for a year.  After a while it becomes more than luck.

Unlucky? He hit most of his shots at the keeper. It was a good chance created, good he got in the right position, but not clinical finishing. I'm happy for him that he scored a winner for us in stoppage time and all that on a wonderfully taken goal from an equal quality ball - but he's got to start doing this more often then not, we would have 3 more points if he showed any bottle last weekend. 

Unlucky? He hit most of his shots at the keeper. It was a good chance created, good he got in the right position, but not clinical finishing. I'm happy for him that he scored a winner for us in stoppage time and all that on a wonderfully taken goal from an equal quality ball - but he's got to start doing this more often then not, we would have 3 more points if he showed any bottle last weekend. 

One of the better games I've seen from him. He moved well and put his chances on target when he got them. Both of which are massive improvements from him.

Watching Cisse is like watching a cocker spaniel in roller skates. Just complete shambles. :lol:

Guest neesy111

The one chance in the 1st half was unlucky from a Sissoko cross.

The one's in the 2nd half were bad finishing for me.

His heading is good though, was unlucky with a header earlier in the 2nd half from a difficult angle.

He wasn't offside much today, right?

Was shocked when he was flagged offside by just how far into the game it was that it happened. Probably wrong, but seemed like it was only the once as well.

Felt weird. :lol:

Just the once today, honestly thought his goal was going to be blown but he held the line well, I'm shocked!

One of the better games I've seen from him. He moved well and put his chances on target when he got them. Both of which are massive improvements from him.

Watching Cisse is like watching a cocker spaniel in roller skates. Just complete shambles. :lol:

What Im getting at is he had a well taken volley right at the keeper, a 1 v 1 swivel shot in 2nd half at the keeper, a complete miss kick from Sissoko from the left side, a header over the bar, and an empty net miss kick from MYM, before he scored his goal.

i like the chap as much as most do on here, but he's not unlucky or w/e, he's just got to get his mind right and finish off those chances that we normally have issues creating in the first place!

Was shocked when he was flagged offside by just how far into the game it was that it happened. Probably wrong, but seemed like it was only the once as well.

Just the once today, honestly thought his goal was going to be blown but he held the line well, I'm shocked!

Aye, I paused looking at the linesman when we scored thinking he had to be offside but it never came thankfully.

Aye, I paused looking at the linesman when we scored thinking he had to be offside but it never came thankfully.

It was a good call from the ref as I think it was only the right back keeping him on.