Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

We don't play the type of football to get the best out of Cisse, his confidence has clearly been shattered and he's coming off a serious injury. They're talking about him as if he's going to come straight into the side again and start banging them in. I'd like to see the lad do well again but it's wishful thinking on the clubs part.

Just had to jinx it didn't you.

Honestly quite happy for Cisse today though.

Honestly I love the guy and I'd love for him to be decent again.  God knows it's just about the only thing that saves us from relegation.

Never agreed with the constant criticism of what is now our only genuine striker, but I wish he'd done a hamstring in training yesterday.

Honestly I love the guy and I'd love for him to be decent again.  God knows it's just about the only thing that saves us from relegation.

Never agreed with the constant criticism of what is now our only genuine striker, but I wish he'd done a hamstring in training yesterday.

I'll be first to admit, I was very critical of Cisse, frankly he's deserved it over the last couple of seasons, not helped by Pardew of course playing him on the wing. But if he can sustain this level, we may even stay up this season with Pardew in charge.