Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Don't be surprised if he's the next one injured.

"He shouldn’t have played today, really.

"My medical staff didn’t agree that he should be included today – I think he has trained five days.

"But when you are experienced – myself and John [Carver] looked at each other on Thursday, I think it was, and your eye tells you sometimes that the player is fresh, he’s bright.

"My medical staff didn’t agree that he should be included today – I think he has trained five days.

"But when you are experienced – myself and John [Carver] looked at each other on Thursday, I think it was, and your eye tells you sometimes that the player is fresh, he’s bright.

That can't be real. :lol:

That can't be real. :lol:

IGNORE THE QUALIFIED MEDICAL STAFF, MY FACKING EYE SAYS HE'S FRESH.

Cisse looks like the only guy putting his laces properly through a shot. That makes him our best striker by miles at present. Everyone else look weak as a kitten when they go to shoot. The ball is barely reaching the keeper in most cases.

He seemed to be enjoying himself out there, which is a change from more recent times, when he hasn't looked fully committed.

The first goal was crucial, and was Cisse at his best. Hits it hard and early and not where the keeper's expecting.

The technique was literally perfect.  Even if the keeper had got down and saved it, it'd still have been a good effort and our best shot of the game.  Our other players shooting is dreadful, which only intensifies the need for Cisse to be playing every league game he's fit for.  If he stays fit and has a 10-15 goal season, we might just scrape survival under Pardew.  If not and Pardew stays...

Guest Jungle Barry

Cisse has been so damaging to our club.  His run in 2012 got us to 5th, which has given Pardew some diplomatic immunity.

His poor form the following season helped to get us nearly relegated.

He bails Pardew out with two goals against Hull after not scoring for thousands of minutes.

He truly is the Devil.

Haha, the poor bloke

Cisse has been so damaging to our club.  His run in 2012 got us to 5th, which has given Pardew some diplomatic immunity.

His poor form the following season helped to get us nearly relegated.

He bails Pardew out with two goals against Hull after not scoring for thousands of minutes.

He truly is the Devil.

I'll never forgive him.