Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

ha ha, Cisses face in that picture with him shooting!

He was totally relaxed when he hit that rocket, knew exactly what he was gonner do if the ball fell kindly and in that second took it own and smashed it in the top corner.

Winner.

Apologies if these have already been posted

“From the moment I started warming up I felt them behind me. I was thrilled with the crowd.  In fact I didn’t feel like I needed to move because the Newcastle fans were warming me up with such a great reception!”

“It’s extraordinary for me to see such an incredible fan base. I could not be happier.”  “I dreamt about it. But there you have it. It’s been a great moment for me.”

“It wasn’t in my mind to start the game so early but I was ready to come on. I was just waiting to come on.  I watched Demba playing and I was growing in confidence and waiting for my entrance.”

“I didn’t expect Leon to get injured so quickly but I went on and tried the best I could.”

Guest johnson293

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Cisse's gait reminds me of a certain Andrew Cole, in terms ot his running and movement. Very similar, IMO.

Aye, thought the same myself.

How did Sky put it again? You could have had two keepers and a stepladder and still not have saved that.

How would a stepladder help :D I use my real ladder to be honest. I'm not on speaking terms with my step-ladder. The arsehole.

You're not my ladder!

“From the moment I started warming up I felt them behind me. I was thrilled with the crowd.  In fact I didn’t feel like I needed to move because the Newcastle fans were warming me up with such a great reception!”

“It’s extraordinary for me to see such an incredible fan base. I could not be happier.”  “I dreamt about it. But there you have it. It’s been a great moment for me.”

:aww:

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Cisse's gait reminds me of a certain Andrew Cole, in terms ot his running and movement. Very similar, IMO.

Aye was saying the same yesterday but with a tinge of Tino chucked in for good measure aswell.

Guest reefatoon

I said the exact same thing too, really is similar.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7491973/Cisse-More-goals-to-come

"I feel that this can be the first of many to come for me at Newcastle United. It was a really good goal for me.

"The aim from now is to keep working hard in training. If I do that I would like to think that I can get more goals like that.

"Firstly, I have to work hard and get to know my team-mates. The aim is to obviously add more goals to the team. And then more goals should come."

How did Sky put it again? You could have had two keepers and a stepladder and still not have saved that.

How would a stepladder help :D I use my real ladder to be honest. I'm not on speaking terms with my step-ladder. The arsehole.

:lol: