Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Heard anything about his buy out clause?

They mentioned something about that on talksport during the chelsea game.  £15m was the figure they said.  I personally refuse to believe it until I hear it from 'Arry.  Triffic.

Guest Tyson

Tweet and ask Lee Ryder. He'll badger his mate Danny, for a reliable & inside word on the situation.

If you're nice enough,  you might even get lucky and be the recipient of some valuable information ie. Cisse being Senegalese.

Choose to trust Ryder for once.

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder

Told that Cisse doesn't have a clause in his contract so #nufc fans can chill on that one

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder  @lee_ryder

Despite scoring an even spread of goals with both pegs, i can assure nufc fans of one thing! Have been reliably informed that Cisse still favours shooting with his right.

Lee Ryder  @lee_ryder

Despite scoring an even spread of goals with both pegs, i can assure nufc fans of one thing! Have been reliably informed that Cisse still favours shooting with his right.

He's seen the training photo's.

He doesn't score loads of tap ins because we don't create as many of them as a top team does, such as Man Utd when Van Nistelrooy was there. It's got absolutely no relevance to Cisse's quality whatsoever, he's scored plenty of relatively simple goals already and his movement is superb. If we created more chances, I have no doubts that he (and Ba) would simply score more goals.

Guest bimpy474

He doesn't score loads of tap ins because we don't create as many of them as a top team does, such as Man Utd when Van Nistelrooy was there. It's got absolutely no relevance to Cisse's quality whatsoever, he's scored plenty of relatively simple goals already and his movement is superb.

Also just how many tap ins do Rooney, RVP or Aguero score, not that many either. Absloute drivel from Merson, gets paid to say that crap too.