Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Roger Kint

No excuses for that miss today. Feel similar as with his second miss v Benfica away, maybe should have tried to take it round the keeper. Easy to be wise after the event I guess

The commentator had it right, he didnt think and snatched at it rather than having the extra second to take it round Foster. Suppose it could be over confidence but he should have done better

Guest firetotheworks

It's not even that he made the right or wrong choice. There were a few choices and all of them should have resulted in a goal.

Think hes a cocky twat to be honest, tried to score the goal in the way it would look the most attractive rather than playing it safe and slotting it in.

Sounds like it, he had the bollocks to complain just after that when Debuchy had a shot instead of passing to him, and he was actually offside anyway.  Think he's too much ego, not enough brains.

No excuses for that miss today. Feel similar as with his second miss v Benfica away, maybe should have tried to take it round the keeper. Easy to be wise after the event I guess

The commentator had it right, he didnt think and snatched at it rather than having the extra second to take it round Foster. Suppose it could be over confidence but he should have done better

Does Cisse have the ability to take it round a keeper in that situation? I'd envisage the ball running away from him.

He's inclined to hit the ball early, which to be fair is often the best option. But with him, I often feel it's his only option.

It was a bad miss, most of his misses aren't really full chances but that one was. But I notice Shearer pointed to that goal he scored against Fulham in the 93rd minute as crucial in giving us that breathing space down at the bottom.

So I'd just like say to Cisse: thanks for saving us from relegation, because if he hadn't scored that I'm convinced we'd be going down.

Shoots for the Moon whilst the manager is happy to live in the gutter.

Aye, it's stupidly and wildly optimistic but at least the bloke wants to aim high. As opposed to our cowardly prick of a manager who's happy just to do the bare minimum possible to simply stay in the division and avoid relegation. Only a matter of time before the players simply give up on this prick and walk away on him/us.

He's a cancer that needs cutting out of the club asap.