Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Aye, we'd sell Cisse without bothering to bring in a replacement. I know we have done it before, but that was on the last day of the transfer window for a ridiculous amount of money when we had a modicum of cover to last us the second half of the season. Circumstances couldn't be more different. Ashley and Dekka are incompetent c***s, but they're not that incompetent.

£35m in the bank and 12 months later and all we ever brought in to cover that was Cisse though.  We were forced into flogging Ba who was getting most of our goals and signed Gouffran, who isn't much above average.

By all means refuse to cave in to his demands and send him to Russia for £20m but I think we'd end up regretting it.

Carroll and Bent on the way if this dude is flogged.  :lol:

ON a related note, we seem to have some unhappy players on our books at the moment.

I'd be worried if they'd all be happy after the clusterfuck of a season we've endured. We need the players to be self critical however, and be determined to give a better account of themselves next season, not dragging the club's name through the mud and pushing for a better deal that they haven't deserved in the past 12 months (IF what the Independent is suggesting is true).

Muhammad isn't the one playing him on the right. 

Wat?

I would leave because of pardew...

:facepalm:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Pardew probably calls cash "Wonga" in day-to-day life and the fact it'll be a constant reminder of the gobshite who manages him is the straw that's broken the camel's back for Cisse.  Wasn't a problem with Virgin as Pardew's definitely not a virgin (as he shags players' wives) or Northern Rock as Pardew's neither Northern, or an actual rock.

Wey, that's my theory anyway.

Carroll and Bent on the way if this dude is flogged.  :lol:

ON a related note, we seem to have some unhappy players on our books at the moment.

I'd be worried if they'd all be happy after the clusterfuck of a season we've endured. We need the players to be self critical however, and be determined to give a better account of themselves next season, not dragging the club's name through the mud and pushing for a better deal that they haven't deserved in the past 12 months (IF what the Independent is suggesting is true).

I hope the players who aren't sold have a determination about them next season.  I have some slight worries.

Whilst I am one who doesn't believe in the concept of religion, I do respect other people's beliefs. So I think we should respect Cisse's wishes - if he doesn't want to wear the shirt with Wonga on it, then so be it. But, as simplistic as it sounds, I think they'll come to a reasonable compromise in the end, I'm sure Cisse doesn't want to leave us so I do think he'll try everything possible to come to a simple solution for all.

Whilst I am one who doesn't believe in the concept of religion, I do respect other people's beliefs. So I think we should respect Cisse's wishes - if he doesn't want to wear the shirt with Wonga on it, then so be it. But, as simplistic as it sounds, I think they'll come to a reasonable compromise in the end, I'm sure Cisse doesn't want to leave us so I do think he'll try everything possible to come to a simple solution for all.

He plays in a league sponsored by a bank, plays against teams with betting and gambling sponsors, has a huge drinking culture associated with it, has its kits made in sweat shops by the poor and flogged to the masses for 50-60 quid a pop.

You play football in england, take the wage, then you gotta accept it fucking wreaks to high heaven of shit.

He plays in a league sponsored by a bank, plays against teams with betting and gambling sponsors, has a huge drinking culture associated with it, has its kits made in sweat shops by the poor and flogged to the masses for 50-60 quid a pop.

You play football in england, take the wage, then you gotta accept it f***ing wreaks to high heaven of s***.

Now that I :clap:

You play football in england, take the wage, then you gotta accept it fucking wreaks to high heaven of shit.

Out the fucking park.

I like how 'bank' has been turned into a dirty business :lol:

Also, don't think what other teams wear has any impact on his convictions over what he personally does/wears/promotes. Same goes for the drinking culture.

I don't especially care one way or another mind you, I'm just fake-arguing for the sake of it :lol: He does shisha which I don't think is in line with Islamic beliefs, just for balance :razz:

You play football in england, take the wage, then you gotta accept it f***ing wreaks to high heaven of s***.

All very valid but if Cisse genuinely has a problem with it, then can't help but think that we have to respect it. I do note that we should take what he says very lightly considering his appearances at Aspers and him being able to wear a strip with a Bank's name on it.

Also, don't think what other teams wear has any impact on his convictions over what he personally does/wears/promotes. Same goes for the drinking culture.

I don't especially care one way or another mind you, I'm just fake-arguing for the sake of it :lol: He does shisha which I don't think is in line with Islamic beliefs, just for balance :razz:

Without going into too much detail, the Banks really haven't done themselves any favours recently.

is it not?!

First time I ever saw shisha pipes was in Tunisia, which is a predominantly Arabic country.  Last cafe I visited was ran by a Moroccan too.