Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

:lol: How does the instigator get less? The dude that denied what's clearly on video gets less.

It's the same technically but Cisse has a game extra due to his elbow earlier in the season. It really shouldn't carry over in situations like this though as 6 games was already absurd.

I still can't get my head around what they can and can't punish for. The ref obviously saw this incident but seems to be claiming he didn't see them spitting. What about the Hutton challenge in the Villa/WBA game? The ref saw that and dealt with it as he saw it, but he obviously didn't see the actual kick out or he would have sent him off, yet they can't act on that?

I still can't get my head around what they can and can't punish for. The ref obviously saw this incident but seems to be claiming he didn't see them spitting. What about the Hutton challenge in the Villa/WBA game? The ref saw that and dealt with it as he saw it, but he obviously didn't see the actual kick out or he would have sent him off, yet they can't act on that?

Pretty sure FIFA came out and said there's nothing to stop them from stepping in regardless of what the referee saw after Haidara was nearly sliced in half.

In response to Paul Scholes' comments Cissé should post on his Twitter page that famous picture of Paul Scholes' cock.

I laughed with I saw Gary Lineker saying how it was disgusting. It is Gary but you're the guy who s*** himself and then proceeded to wipe it all over the pitch mid game. Now that's disgusting.

It's madness that Evans doesn't get longer for lying, honesty is pointless.

I'm assuming that anything extra will be tacked on should he appeal? At the minute it's the same punishment for the same offence.

It's madness that Evans doesn't get longer for lying, honesty is pointless.

I'm assuming that anything extra will be tacked on should he appeal? At the minute it's the same punishment for the same offence.

I hope he does appeal, just to see how the morally corrupt FA handle it.

To be honest the 6 games doesn't bother me. It's a new rule and I'm pretty sure all clubs and players would have been aware of it so hard to have sympathy, players should be more disciplined. Ok, excessive compared to other things but clubs didn't complain when came in to affect. They've obviously decided that it's "bad" TV and want to stamp it out..fair enough.

What does annoy me, is that how many times do you lip read players calling other players or refs "f***ing c**ts". What, is that acceptable for kids to see? How do they decide to ban for one foul thing but ignore everything else.

people keep saying this but doesn't the increase in penalty only apply when someone makes a 'frivolous appeal' after the ban hammer drops?  he said he didn't do it and they disagreed so gave him the standard ban, there's nowt else to it