Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

36 appearances, 8 goals

24 appearances, 2 goals

For a poacher to score 1 in every 4 games - that's not good enough for a side that's meant to be in the top half. In light of his blistering start, it was awful.In 12/13 we stayed up by a couple points, so you could say anyone that scored more than a couple goals essentially kept us up. Ba, Cabaye, Cisse & HBA. Ba aside nobody had a good season & Cisse was bad.

The next season he was downright awful.

Funnily enough - this side probably created the least for him and he scored with ease. That "service" argument was always a straw man. In both the seasons he was poor other strikers found the net.

I actually don't mind a lot of the changes Americans have made to the English language.  But I don't get why they insist on removing 'of' when using the word 'couple' in this context.  Sorry.  This should be in the pet hates thread.

I didn't read the rest of your post.  Seems as if you're debating with yourself, mind.  :lol:  Everyone else is on about Cisse getting married.  You've weighed in with an argument about how s*** he is  :lol:

36 appearances, 8 goals

24 appearances, 2 goals

For a poacher to score 1 in every 4 games - that's not good enough for a side that's meant to be in the top half. In light of his blistering start, it was awful.In 12/13 we stayed up by a couple points, so you could say anyone that scored more than a couple goals essentially kept us up. Ba, Cabaye, Cisse & HBA. Ba aside nobody had a good season & Cisse was bad.

Funnily enough - this side probably created the least for him and he scored with ease. That "service" argument was always a straw man. In both the seasons he was poor other strikers found the net.

Glad you brought this up again.

This was my last post in this thread:

He's been awful for 2 years prior to this. This year he's been lethal but has picked up 2 insane red cards.

The support argument is weak. He's had less chances this year and scored way more. He was just s*** last season.

Since my last response in this thread, I had people replying to it negatively.

: This fella wanted to be pedantic over suspensions in reply to my post

Well, no. He hasn't picked up any red cards.

Ronaldo says he only had 1 poor season

:lol:

He kept us up with his goals at the back end of 12-13 and was brilliant from early October ('14) onwards this season. In other words it's more like 1 season he was poor, not 2 years.

Whoever this is doesn't understand what illogical or hatred is:

:lol:

He kept us up with his goals at the back end of 12-13 and was brilliant from early October ('14) onwards this season. In other words it's more like 1 season he was poor, not 2 years.

You forget that does not fit in with TCD's illogical hatred of Cisse.

This guy wanted to chip in to

He's been awful for 2 years prior to this. This year he's been lethal but has picked up 2 insane red cards.

The suppport argument is weak. He's had less chances this year and scored way more. He was just s*** last season.

Btw i have never typed nonsense on this board. If you have interpreted it as nonsense, you have misunderstood my post and need to re-read or reconsider your own opinion.

36 appearances, 8 goals

24 appearances, 2 goals

Glad you brought this up again.

:thup: :lol:

Guest GallowgateKev

Canny shit what Cisse has done here mind, She's a lovely down to earth lass, spoke to her a few times at sporting events and also in Livello's.

Contrary to what people are saying on here she actually has a lot of money herself through her business so she clearly isn't thick.

She's fit as fuck as well, she can eat my pork sword anytime...

*THRUST*

Guest GallowgateKev

also, WHY on earth would you marry that monstrosity and dump her.

Nee wonder Cisse always misses the target, must have shit eyes!

Guest GallowgateKev

Her family are loaded, like, she owns Poppys in Ponteland now. She was canny enough in school, just a bit boring and plain. Awful thing to do to her, mind, she's pretty harmless.

Aye her brother will most likely be a F1 driver one day

Guest firetotheworks

this photo :lol:

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article5797444.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/cisse-rachelle.jpg

God they both look so brainless. Wonder what they talk about?