Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

7 games :lol: whilst he should absolutely be reprimanded for such a horrid act, that length of ban is fucking stupid when you compare it with the ones we've seen for racism, throwing punches, stamping on prone players and breaking another player's leg.

I hate the game at the moment. Goalline technology and the shaving foam are the only advancements/major changes we've seen since the backpass rule was scrapped and boy does it show.

Evans denial is even worse. Cisse apologizing immediately marks the man himself. All former players can fuck off too. They got away with breaking legs and fighting but naw that's not as bad as spit. It's not like it's made of acid or something ffs.

To be honest I never understand why it is acceptable for a footballer to spit on the floor. Is there a physiological justification for this?

The kids of today are copying the likes of Ronaldo.

To be honest I never understand why it is acceptable for a footballer to spit on the floor. Is there a physiological justification for this?

Why wouldn't it be acceptable?

Guest ElCid

i don't think evans was spitting "at" him personally, which is what makes it so much more bizarre that he'd spit at all at that exact moment

Bollocks wasn't he

Now this could come back to haunt Carver - and the club - big time.

Although Cisse is a poor leader of the line with little decent pace & control, he does have the knack of getting half-chance goals...something nobody else(even Perez)in this squad can do.

It will be very interesting to see where the club lies in the Pl after the 7 game suspension - spitting is totally unacceptable but costing the club its PL place by retaliation is much more costly...

:ben:

Have you ever played football?

Totally unacceptable behaviour from Cisse, made only slightly more palatable by his honesty and apology so quickly after the incident.  The penalty is harsh, but it is what it is and that is going to hurt us.  Our season was over anyway, the slow and painful limp to the end just got even worse.  The worst bit being the likely excuses that will ensue from Parver et al and the associated "slack" he will probably get from above as a result.

As for Evans - I hope he gets worse, denying it is almost as shameful as Saurez denying the fact he bit Chiellini when the whole world saw otherwise.

Guest firetotheworks

Well deserved. Disgusting thing to do and have absolutely no time for retards who do that.

Atleast he had the brains to admit it. Evans is an even bigger c*** for denying it.

And anyone who says its a reaction...what kind of person has that as an reaction to anything? I'd rather see him throwing a punch than spitting.

That's nonsense like. Everyone has it in them to react to do the same thing that someone's done to you.

No they don't man :lol:

I disagree.

In fairness - I've never really understood the need.  As I'm sure most people have here, I've played a lot of football over the years and never quite understood the need to spit during a match.

Evans' denial is the worst part in all this for me. He blatantly spat at Cisse.

In all honesty it's a disgusting thing for both to do but at least Cisse has come out and apologised immediately, Evans denying it is dragging the whole thing out and is pretty embarrassing really.

In fairness - I've never really understood the need.  As I'm sure most people have here, I've played a lot of football over the years and never quite understood the need to spit during a match.

Its just a release of fluid. And for some, just a (bad) habit. To say it shouldn’t be 'acceptable' is ridiculous.

Its just a release of fluid. And for some, just a (bad) habit. To say it shouldn’t be 'acceptable' is ridiculous.

Why should the voluntary release of any bodily fluid be 'acceptable' during a match?

Can't say it took superhuman effort to control my various orifices during 5 a side or park football over the years. :dontknow:

Evans' denial is the worst part in all this for me. He blatantly spat at Cisse.

In all honesty it's a disgusting thing for both to do but at least Cisse has come out and apologised immediately, Evans denying it is dragging the whole thing out and is pretty embarrassing really.

Evans will be under instructions from his club to deny it to avoid a ban.

Embarrassing from Scholes to call it a reflex to spit. Turn your head away from your opponent on the ground and do it, unless Evans is a simpleton? He knew what he was doing.

Why should the voluntary release of any bodily fluid be 'acceptable' during a match?

Can't say it took superhuman effort to control my various orifices during 5 a side or park football over the years. :dontknow:

It depends on the person, when exercising and football in particular I get a lot of build up and have to release it, others don't, it's similar to sweat levels, some people sweat more during exercise, others don't. In saying that though there is no need to actually spit at someone like Evans clearly did.