Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Haris Vuckic

is he any good?  what type of player is he?

howay man, what type of player is he? :lol:  someone help me out...

Goal scorer, fast and strong, can beat a man.

Plays with Demba Ba at Senegal, put ''Papiss Cisse Welcome to Newcastle United'' into a POPULAR VIDEO site

i'm happy enough that the scouting team have seen sufficient to make him a priority target, looks decent on that clip but hard to tell too much from them

good goalscoring record in the last few years, it'll also help that Ba is pelting them in and he's not coming in under massive pressure to score from the off

Youtube clips seem pretty fucking boring to me. Doesn't look any better than what we already have, tbh.

yeah, has nothing on Ben Arfa or Luque.

Seriously, they're mostly soft goals against shite opposition. No evidence he can do the business on a cold night at the Britannia.

Youtube clips seem pretty fucking boring to me. Doesn't look any better than what we already have, tbh.

Seriously, they're mostly soft goals against shite opposition. No evidence he can do the business on a cold night at the Britannia.

Its not like the club scouted him through youtube, apparently they've monitored him for 2 years.

Its not like the club scouted him through youtube, apparently they've monitored him for 2 years.

Apparently so. But lets face it, he's never played in anything close to the Premier League. We need to be smarter about this. Should have taken him on trial first like with Jason Prior, or at least a loan with a view to a permanent move if he cuts it.

How many clubs have been burned by buying players with good scoring records in foreign leagues? It's a lot of money to spunk away on Mateja Kezman II.

Youtube clips seem pretty f***ing boring to me. Doesn't look any better than what we already have, tbh.

Seriously, they're mostly soft goals against s**** opposition. No evidence he can do the business on a cold night at the Britannia.

Apparently so. But lets face it, he's never played in anything close to the Premier League. We need to be smarter about this. Should have taken him on trial first like with Jason Prior, or at least a loan with a view to a permanent move if he cuts it.

How many clubs have been burned by buying players with good scoring records in foreign leagues? It's a lot of money to spunk away on Mateja Kezman II.

Every transfer of any player outside this league is a risk mate. You have to trust your scouting, homework and gut that the fee justifies the player and that he produces on the pitch to justify a quantifiable return on the investment we've put into him.

:troll:

It's a fair comparison. Defensively there's not much between the Bundesliga and the Ryman South. Goals flying in left and right in the Bundesliga.