Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Quite pleasing that we're 6th in the league and we make a signing like this. Perhaps the lack of ambition we showed in selling Carroll and weakening in the last transfer window, as opposed to strengthening like we (so far, I hasten to add!) will mean the Coloccini situation doesn't end up like the Enrique one?

I would hope so, i dont see why Colo would want to leave unless City came in for him, the rest of the teams in the top 6 are not really in a better position than ourselfs.......

I dont consider Arsenal and Liverpool to be so far ahead that it would cause Colo to want to join them for example.

OK so Cisse, Demba, Ben Arfa, Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote, Santon, Colocinni, Krul.

If they all play together I'll cream myself so hard.

Way ahead of ya  :pedro: :fwap:

Reading those names from right to left and picturing them all combining for a goal.

:sweetjesus:

I got to Ben Arfa and he just wouldn't pass

Guest VaVaVoom

So 9 of our best starting 11 are absolute quality. Saylor is a pretty good player too. Simpson is the weak link now...Once we have another good CB in for cover our priority has to be Cissokho or Pieters and then we will have a fuckin awesome starting 11.

So 9 of our best starting 11 are absolute quality. Saylor is a pretty good player too. Simpson is the weak link now...Once we have another good CB in for cover our priority has to be Cissokho or Pieters and then we will have a fuckin awesome starting 11.

Marveaux coming back as well. :megusta:

Guest VaVaVoom

Remember when Best slammed in a hat-trick and we didn't sign a striker?

We have Shola to thank, his tactically w*** performance on Sunday essentially sanctioned this signing. Well done, Shola.

he knew what he was doing. What a guy.

:lol:

Remember when Best slammed in a hat-trick and we didn't sign a striker?

We have Shola to thank, his tactically w*** performance on Sunday essentially sanctioned this signing. Well done, Shola.

he knew what he was doing. What a guy.

Mike Ashley prob watched as Ben Arfa weaved through, played a beautiful ball to Best who played a ball to nobody b/c Shols was just jogging into the box, then decided to sprint at a snails pace then as it cleared, he fell over and layed on the ground.

Mike had it, couldn't even slug his next pint as he had enough with Shola.

Didn't see this coming at all. On youtube, it looks like he's got a hard shot on him and he likes to attack the ball in the area with head and feet. Both are very good signs.

As for the offside stat, Aguero gets caught quite a bit but its not his fault if the ball isn't delivered quickly enough. It may take time for the other players to click with him.

Sounds like a bargain!

Marveaux coming back as well. :megusta:

We'll have to go 3 at the back.

:lol:

Krul

Colo      Santon

Should be fine. :yao:

Mike - Cisse, Pineda, Kuroda? What the fuck is going on? I'm going to die of excitement at this rate.

:lol: You're gonna fuck around and get people to make threads mixing sports like that.

I'm gonna miss Montero, man. I'm still torn. I was ready to watch Jesus for 10+ years, man.

Mike - Cisse, Pineda, Kuroda? What the f*** is going on? I'm going to die of excitement at this rate.

:lol: You're gonna f*** around and get people to make threads mixing sports like that.

I'm gonna miss Montero, man. I'm still torn. I was ready to watch Jesus for 10+ years, man.

:lol: Me too. I've loved Montero for years, but can't pass up that kind of arm.

Mike - Cisse, Pineda, Kuroda? What the f*** is going on? I'm going to die of excitement at this rate.

:lol: You're gonna f*** around and get people to make threads mixing sports like that.

:lol: Me too. I've loved Montero for years, but can't pass up that kind of arm.

The kid coming up is supposed to be the shit too. Mason Williams? Exciting times.

:lol: They're gonna ban us.

Yup, stud. Plus the pain of losing Montero is helped when you look at Gary Sanchez, plus Romine could be a solid big league player.

No bannings today. It's a day for celebration. Plus they're all sleeping and once oldtype logs on and jizzes all over the thread we'll be back on topic.