Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Oldtype has missed it all. :lol:

:lol:

Just a quick look in the Starting XI thread, and fuck me, just this one signing and moving Hatem wide right makes our starting 11 look so much better. CB cover for this season, and then a new full back next season (with some young winger as cover), and that's me very happy with our squad.

Ridiculously happy, I can't stop smiling.

Cisse

Ba

Ben Arfa

Jonas         

Cabaye

Tiote

Guest Stephen927

Great stuff. Best of luck to the lad, it's a big number to carry but he seems confident.

Now just to sign a centre back and not let any of our first team players bar Smith leave.

So like there isn't any way this can fail at all is there? 2 Demba's up front? It is actually a foolproof plan?

I seriously hope Pardew doesn't blood him in like, if I have to wait 'til the ACN finishes, and then STILL have to watch Shola start games i'll probably break down.

So like there isn't any way this can fail at all is there? 2 Demba's up front? It is actually a foolproof plan?

I seriously hope Pardew doesn't blood him in like, if I have to wait 'til the ACN finishes, and then STILL have to watch Shola start games i'll probably break down.

I wouldn't worry about Shola too much.

It will be Best and Ba up front.

:troll:

:lol: It'll be March before we see them together for more than 20 minutes.

Guest hobshobs

Surely Senegal will qualify for next year's ACoN and we'll be in the exact same situation again come a year today?

Yep but one year today we'll all have suffered less from having to watch Shola as much. Badly needed this signing after yet another non-event of a performance from Mr. Ameobi on Sunday.

Guest SweetCarrollNine

This is an exceptional signing. I would certainly say you have a better starting XI than Liverpool now, whilst spending about £100m less.  O0

Just a quick look in the Starting XI thread, and fuck me, just this one signing and moving Hatem wide right makes our starting 11 look so much better. CB cover for this season, and then a new full back next season (with some young winger as cover), and that's me very happy with our squad.

That's just about my thinking now.  Bring in a low-key defensive signing as cover / one for the future this window + maybe a short term signing for extra cover.  Keeping Tiote / Ba / Colloccini is a must and the summer can be supplementing the first team squad, upgrading some areas (Simpson / Obertan / Perch) and replacing Smith and Lovenkrands as their contracts are up in summer, unless they go this window, and maybe a low-key forward signing as well.

This has the potential to be the best forward combo since Shearer and Ferdinand up front for us.

Guest hobshobs

Na, Pardew has come out and said quite openly he's a player he wants to fulfill a role in the team. He'll walk into the side.

Could be true. He does WALK every week. Doesn't know how to run.