Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

New chant?

Having just read the news earlier in the day, it somehow came to me naturally to just stand up with a huge grin, hands in the air and do a couple of renditions of PAAAAPISS DEMBA CIIISSEEEE (popopo - the Seven Nation Army tune). Too bad people around me in the office know nothing about football, my victorious battle-cry was dismissed as just another psychotic outburst..

:lol: Class.

Well, this is mildly surprising. I have to admit I haven't really seen the guy much, but looking at statistics and Youtube, he seems a more interesting prospect than Erdinc or Maiga. Neither of those two are natural goal scorers like this boy seems to be. Frankly, it delights me to welcome him into our family.

Guest VaVaVoom

New chant?

Having just read the news earlier in the day, it somehow came to me naturally to just stand up with a huge grin, hands in the air and do a couple of renditions of PAAAAPISS DEMBA CIIISSEEEE (popopo - the Seven Nation Army tune). Too bad people around me in the office know nothing about football, my victorious battle-cry was dismissed as just another psychotic outburst..

:lol: Class.

Canny that...Think it will catch on?

Guest Haris Vuckic

British Eurosport showing the ACN. Demba Demba v Zambia KO 9PM.

I love SkyGo. :)

Is that on Saturday?

Aye

I'm having a Demba party.

Guest Sophie S

Lad I taught to drive a few years ago is a Frieburg supporter. I emailed him for the craic...

I did the same with some of my German friends that I know watch the Bundesliga. The first reply came from a Dortmund supporter saying that he is great, a wicked player: "If he'd be playing for us [Dortmund] the world would be a better place."

I thought at that point he'd be taking the mick out of me, but he said that he meant it and that Cisse is great fun to watch even if you're not supporting his club because he's such a good striker. And apparently he seems like a nice lad, too.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Last word of a long but class day

All the best papiss, you are our new number 9

I hope it brings you the same luck it has others down the years

So bloody excited to see him and Ba for us. Defenders will have to be tight as fuck on both of them, or they will score. We've already seen it with Ba, you can't give him an inch, and this guy looks very much the same in that respect. Exciting times.