Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/03/article-2095933-11932D17000005DC-492_468x502.jpg

Come in No 9! New striker Cisse trains with Magpies ahead of Villa clash

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

Last updated at 12:14 PM on 3rd February 2012

Papiss Cisse trained with his Newcastle team-mates on Friday morning as the new No 9 prepares to make his debut.

The Senegal striker signed for the Magpies early in the transfer window but has been with his country on Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Three straight defeats brought a premature end to Senegal's participation in the tournament and Cisse, along with striker partner Demba Ba, is back on Tyneside ahead of Sunday's clash with Aston Villa.

Meanwhile, keeper Tim Krul admitted to breathing a huge sigh after the club survived the transfer window unscathed.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/03/article-2095933-11932BAB000005DC-163_468x320.jpg

He said: 'There was definitely relief that the transfer window passed. It is fantastic that we have been able to keep the squad together and to keep the group together and on top of that we now have a top class striker added too. That’s the way we will progress as a football club. We can push on now.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2095933/Papiss-Cisse-Newcastle.html#ixzz1lK4Wc1JL

He can fly! That'll be handy

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

AP on Cisse and Ba: "The lads were all impressed by them in training"

Play them then.  I reckon AP might well pick these two to get the place warmed up nicely.

Totally agree. I would say Ba is nailed on to start, but it is most likely that this will be with one of Ameobi or Best. In terms of performances over the last few weeks Best has shaded it, although neither has exactly excelled - one goal between them in the 5 games that Demba has been away - congratulations on stepping up guys! Going on past selections though Pardew is more likely to stick with Shola and it would therefore not surprise me in the slightest if he does start. Think I am beyond the point of being able to get angry about this.

However, Pardew should be factoring into the fact the massive lift that having these boys back will bring to the stadium. He has a choice really. Does he start Ba, which will itself give the crowd a lift, and hold back Cisse as his trump card, bringing him on in the second half to a huge roar, or, does he go with them both from the start and hope that this gets the crowd up for the entire game?

Personally I hope he goes for the second option, but will not be too disappointed if he doesn't.

If Shola starts I'm not watching.

You will, and you will be annoyed with him, and you will moan on here. It's how it works.

:okay:

The perfect Okay there, you didn't have any other options on how to answer either :lol: