Fulham 5 - 2 Newcastle United - 21/01/12 - Post-disaster reaction from page 60

Dave

Guest bimpy474

We have played such a high line in the second half its been stupid, schoolboys wouldn't do this over and over again and concede 4 goals because of it.

Guest WashyGeordie

This is a good time to remind myself that at the beginning of the season I'd never have guessed we'd be 6th with 36 points at this stage.

Doesn't look like we'll be there much longer though.

Williamson is so slow, but lets not blame him. We have been sht for 45mins now.

It's not just that he's slow, he stands so square on when a player is blatantly about to spin in behind him. It's a really bad habit!

Williamson is so slow, but lets not blame him. We have been sht for 45mins now.

colo is also slow as fuck if not slower,  but defending with positioning is the bread and butter.  you dont need pace if you position well. 

our shape at the back has been poor mainly due to us pusing foward trying to score.

Please can we have our Strikers back Senegal, Shola and Best are fucking poop. Thanks.

2 goals away from home - attack isnt the issue here.

The issue was the half time team talk today. We came out of the dressing room like we've just heard that we've won the league even if we lost the game.

No way back once they scored the 1-1, let alone the 2-1.

We have played such a high line in the second half its been stupid, schoolboys wouldn't do this over and over again and concede 4 goals because of it.

I know, especially with a slow CB (williamson) but even more critically, when we're not pressurizing the ball sufficiently.