Fulham 5 - 2 Newcastle United - 21/01/12 - Post-disaster reaction from page 60

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Someone assassinate Shola and save our next month.

Because that would stop us shipping 5 soft goals in 45 minutes? Fair enough hes pretty poor but this brainless opinion that Shola has lost us this from several people is plain stupidity

Johnson changed the game.

No one player should change it to this point. We've gone from best away performance in years to sheer embarrassment.

Sorry but we weren't THAT good first half, we held the ball well and looked decent enough, but we hardly created loads. It's was a satisfactory performance, one which I was confident we'd build on. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Guest bimpy474

We have played such a high line in the second half its been stupid, schoolboys wouldn't do this over and over again and concede 4 goals because of it.

I know, especially with a slow CB (williamson) but even more critically, when we're not pressurizing the ball sufficiently.

Exactly the tactics second half have been a joke.

our defeat is by no mean down to shola,

but i keep wondering almost everyone of our managers we had all rate him,  they all start with him.

what does shola do on the training ground that the manager likes?

does he just kiss ass all day long and say boss you're a tactical genius!  what does he do or say exactly?

must be amazing at it.