Mourinho in trouble at Madrid?

Parky

Could almost see him trying to do a rescue job with Arsenal, Wenger seems to sink further into despair, can't quite see him staying when they finish out of the champions league spots. Having said that can't see him joining a club, a) not in champions league and b) without that much money.

Could almost see him trying to do a rescue job with Arsenal, Wenger seems to sink further into despair, can't quite see him staying when they finish out of the champions league spots. Having said that can't see him joining a club, a) not in champions league and b) without that much money.

I thought they've always been loaded, Wenger just refuses to spend?  Could be an old footballing wives tale. 

who knows maybe he's bored of the winning things with established winners/or with pots of cash thing and wants to build a legacy with a club.

I thought they've always been loaded, Wenger just refuses to spend?  Could be an old footballing wives tale.

I've always kind of assumed that it was a bluff and they don't really have that much to spend. They have a reasonable cash flow and good money from sales, but think they're run pretty tight, and without champions league footy next season whose gonna go to them? It's pretty evident their youth talent hasn't really come good apart from Wilshere.

people really think he'll go if he doesn't win the league or CL?  i'd be surprised

and why is no-one talking about him as england manager?  i suppose everyone is going anti-foreigner after cappello like but there's a better candidate for england i've yet to see him

people really think he'll go if he doesn't win the league or CL?  i'd be surprised

and why is no-one talking about him as england manager?  i suppose everyone is going anti-foreigner after cappello like but there's a better candidate for england i've yet to see him

Just watched one of his press conferences from when he was Inter manager (it was the pre-match press conference for the Chelsea-Inter CL game) and during it he said that he has the following three ambitions:

1) To return to English football someday;

2) To win La Liga;

3) To coach Portugal one day

Looks like Ambition 2 could happen this season and if it does, can see Mourinho leaving tbh (due to a case of the job being done).

Would hate him here.  Not that it would ever happen.

Aye, it would be truly awful having a manager of his ability here. :lol:

It would be awful having a classless scumbag like him in charge that would do to us what he's done to all his other teams, turned them into a bunch of detestable cunts who will use any method of cheating and thuggery to win.

He waited in the car park for the referee after the Barcelona match so he could have a go at him.  What does he think he's in ffs, WWE?

It would be awful having a classless scumbag like him in charge that would do to us what he's done to all his other teams, turned them into a bunch of detestable cunts who will use any method of cheating and thuggery to win.

losing to brighton is a much more attaractive option, i agree

Would hate him here.  Not that it would ever happen.

Aye, it would be truly awful having a manager of his ability here. :lol:

It would be awful having a classless scumbag like him in charge that would do to us what he's done to all his other teams, turned them into a bunch of detestable c***s who will use any method of cheating and thuggery to win.

He waited in the car park for the referee after the Barcelona match so he could have a go at him.  What does he think he's in ffs, WWE?

lol mourinho is an outrageous individual, but one thing he does give you are trophies as well as a bagful of controversial bafoonary that follows him. and his style of football and morality certainly leaves a lot to be desired.  Guess clubs that employ him already knows that and its really all about weighing up the pros and cons.

losing to brighton is a much more attaractive option, i agree

We twatted Man Utd 3-0 under the same manager, what's your point?

Not that I even said Pardew was the correct long term option

mourihno and mike ashley would be the perfect couple if ashley got behind him and decided to unleash all manner of tomfoolery on the league just to p*ss off the blue beards

even if that happened,

mourinho is a football gigolo,

it wouldn't last long and he will be off to his next conquest after he had his dirty ways with us.

nowt wrong with a short fling man as long as both sides get what they want out of it :thup:

pie in the sky anyways, mourihno would have to be kidnapped and brainwashed to agree to be our manager

and what exactly will we get out of him? he averages less than 2 years at staying at a single club.  he wont bring us the title in that time,  an FA cup perhaps?

is that really worth it? for all the sh1t he brings and that means getting rid of another manager after less than 2 years in charge with pardew,  2 years then with mourinho, he then leave, another new manager will have to come in, lord know's who the hell that's going to be, but no doubt we will be up in arms, because it will be quite a come-down compared to Jose. 

not sure we really want that forever revolving door of managers again, at what is known as now the sports direct arena.

hey, everyone's entitled to fantasy football like but i don't know what it says about you when your fantasy doesn't include wanting one of the most successful managers in world football at a club like ours :lol:

i never said never,  just not in the near future.

not when we got a half decent manager and some continuity for once, its what our fans deserve at least.

besides if your fantasy football is about a manager that stands for anti football i don't know what that says about you  ;D