sunderland

JH

Call the lad ugly all you's want but I bet by the end of the year he's shagged some birds you lot can only dream of rucking.

What a strange thing to say.

How is it aha? He's a premier league footballer. He's pretty much gurantee'd gash regardless of how he looks.

Hmmm, He'll be spending most of his time in Sunderland. He can have the gash he gets there with no qualms from me.

He won't fit in properly in Sunderland either unless of course he has some close relatives here with him , that he can shag.

All joking aside, he's the closest thing I've seen in this country to Franck Ribery. Not as a footballer but as  someone who's been smacked in the face with a pick axe type stakes.

Ribery was smacked in the face with a truck tbf. McClean is just a f***-ugly lad exacerbated by contracting that airborne virus in wearside that makes you to turn into a bitter, twisty-faced wretch.

It feels like people are just pining for the return of the direct winger who runs up and down the line all game. That's great and all, but he's never blown me away. Even if he is mediocre, it's still a bit of a catch picking him up from the filthy Irish league.

:hmm:

While McClean has way surpassed my expectations of how he'd do (as a rule I expect players from league of Ireland to struggle if they move over to champ/prem clubs) I don't get the major hype he's gotten, over here especially where he's the pundits latest stick to use to beat Trap with why isn't he straight into our starting 11 for the Euros. Wait and see on him for me, it really could just be a flash in the pan then to kinda shit for the rest of his career. Would hardly be the first time something like thats happened

Faffing about on google maps, decided to work this out.

Should we get to the FA Cup final this year;

Total distance travelled from Sunderland in 1973 cup run = 1015 miles

Total distance travelled from Sunderland in 2012 cup run = 958 miles

Add them up

And also this !!

If we get to the final its MON's 31st game in charge too

Wow, amazing :lol:

Add them up

And also this !!

not having that mileage thing like :lol:

Add them up

And also this !!

not having that mileage thing like :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently the jokes on us, because being in Europe is rubbish anyway and it'll make us rubbish so there

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=685873

old hat, man.

When we were in the Waffa it was a mickey mouse competition, yet you know they'd be fingering their mams with excitement if they were in it.

They do that when they aren't :dontknow:

They do that for being in the League.