sunderland

JH

Hearing that Wearside's leading music arena will be sold out for a Coldplay gig tonight, something which never happens when it is utilised in it's secondary role as a football stadium - unless a big team from up the road are on the bill - had me scratching my head thinking of other top performers who have played gigs to packed audiences down there. So far I've got :-

Ryan "over the wall" Taylor.

Alan "my best moment in football when he was carried off despite losing 1-4" Shearer.

Take That.

The Nolan.

Andy "any O'Brien" O'Brien.

Albert "even I can score against this lot" Luque.

Michael "better pull this one wide" Chopra.

Nikos "now that's what I call a hairy chest" Dabizas.

Shola "oh no not him again" Ameobi.

There must be others I've missed, anyway hope they have a good evening down there and hopefully none of the stars will be attacked by spectators this time.

Guest neesy111

Apparently they've had to put loads of buses to get people staying in NCL for the Coldplay gig back there.  If it was the other way round I doubt they'd be buses laid on to mackemland.

Newcastle tourism board must be laughing like drains at all the gigs the mackems put on.

Saying that, Newcastle hotels are always filled anytime Sunderland play at home anyway.

TOON in the title.

The shady claw of the Korean magedia knows no shame in its attempts to slither its thatcherite tentacles into the very fabric of Asian everyday life.

11 pages on our new signing...nope, on a prospective signing...nope, on a player leaving....nope, on our chief scout....could beeee!

One of them thinks hes shit cos of marveauxs injury

'the battle' :lol: :lol:

The last derby showed who the real hardman is. Cattermole put one big tackle on him and Tiote went missing for 90 minutes.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=707387#ixzz1x8MvTpRv

Tackle?

Missing?

Does not compute!

Cattermole was a different class to Tiote at the Sports Direct last season.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=707387#ixzz1x8NGbVHu

Different class FFS. It wasn't one of Tiote's better games like but other than being a prick Cattermole was pretty non exsistant.

He nearly swallowed his tongue when Cattermole challenged him early doors in the derby. He showed himself up that day, he was jumping down at every opportunity and the game completely passed him by. Tiote was a total passenger and was outplayer by Cattermole all game.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=707387&page=3#ixzz1x8Ofeagk

Tiote thread:

Made more passes (75) today than Larsson(24), Gardner(28) and Cattermole(17) combined.