sunderland

JH

Okay who off this forum posted this topic?

It sickens me to my red and white teeth that those skunks have a fantastic scout like Graham Carr, when we are finding such world class talents as Conor Wickham. They have a fantastic infastructure targeting talent from all around the world, such as the mecurial Titote, and the gunslinger Demba Ba. Why is Elis Short here he has done nothin for us, we are nothing more than a mid-table team.

Keep The Faith!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=711038#ixzz1yWAp5kV3

:lol:

Guest Mackem Logic

Also, the SOS has a bigger catchment area.

Half of that is the North Sea, thar Marra.  :tickedoff:

Sunderland AFC News And Banter Page

Invest In Africa are our new Shirt Sponsor

???

No they aren't, Castrol are apparently and also theirs rumours that they may also change the name of the stadium as well.

Guest Mackem Logic

???

No they aren't, Castrol are apparently and also theirs rumours that they may also change the name of the stadium as well.

There were images of their new training kit posted on Kitbag last night (since been taken down, but images can still be found) and some fo those did have the 'Invest in Africa' sponsor on them.

???

There were images of their new training kit posted on Kitbag last night (since been taken down, but images can still be found) and some fo those did have the 'Invest in Africa' sponsor on them.

Yeah Ive just been on their website and they have a Sunderland logo on there so I guess I was wrong. It was rumoured that BP had made a deal with them for Castrol though, unless thats just for the stadium possibly?

Genuine conversation in the queue for Bruce yesterday:

Mackem: Heyar, meyat. Have you been inside this stadium before? It's a beeyuteiful stadium like.

Cockney (laughing): I'm an Arsenal fan mate, I go to the Emirates every week.

Another reason to hate Sunderland.

Nothing against Africa btw.

nothing about this post makes sense

Would prefer it if developed world's tncs kept their grubby little mitts away from Africa and her bountiful resources.

Mackem: Heyar, meyat. Have you been inside this stadium before? It's a beeyuteiful stadium like.

:lol:

Another reason to hate Sunderland.

Nothing against Africa btw.

Would prefer it if developed world's tncs kept their grubby little mitts away from Africa and her bountiful resources.

Guest Phil K

Seems more like typical cockney arrogance than amusing makem.

Seems more like typical cockney arrogance than amusing makem.

Arrogant perhaps, he's right though.

What the f*** is beautiful about it :lol:

I dunno, a few times on MOTD last season it looked stunning…..Especially when the wind catches those flighty blue bait bags skipping freely across the pitch, the turf rugged like a freshly ploughed field, set in sharp relief against the banks of vivid pink seats, resplendent in their glorious emptiness each untroubled by human behind. I thought to myself “Aye meeyat, pyewar byewtyful”.

Not enough shit on the bog walls like, but you cant have everything.