sunderland

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tell thee what, there's more pervy women about then I thought there was. Just average looking women on the bus BUT PURE FILTH OFF IT.

Of course if a man reads that kind of book he's a pervert and a misogynist ;)

"as someone has already mentioned none of his bargains are as good as mcclean"

:pokerface:

McClean is so average too. :lol:

The only reason people rate him is because he came from a shite league, he's so one footed it's unreal, even the dopiest full back should have him pinned next year.

Aye, don't rate him at all.

Love how some idiot bashed Hatem for only playing 60 minutes against Sweden, didn't McClean only play about 25 minutes in the entire tournament, for fucking Ireland? :lol:

Vuckic is what, 4 years younger? :lol:

Not confident of Vuckic making it if I'm honest but I fail to see the comparison or relevance of that comment.

I wasn't comparing him to Vuckic per se, just pointing out that he isn't as bad as some people on here make out. In fact, he's one of their most saleable assets and it wouldn't surprise me to see a bigger club come in for him this summer. He's had a good debut season and to pretend otherwise is just short sightedness due to him being a mackem, the same way they go on about how supposedly average Tiote and Ben Arfa are.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seriously he's nothing to fuss over.

If he isn't, than the lad in your avatar is even less so.

Right. Cool.

Guest johnson293

Graham Carr must be their new target - there was one of them phoned Total Sport this evening, and his final point was about the 'hype' that Carr has been receiving, and wanted to know if John Anderson knew how many of our recent 'flop' signings were down to GC.  :idiot2:

And of course, he had to mention McLean.

At least Carr is doing at least one thing right then, if (like Pards) he's getting the Mackems backs up! :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Has everyone read the article which reveals that the ''Invest in Africa'' sponsorship is actually dodgy as fuck & a front for a controversial oil company?

"In May 2010, we released a report that analysed leaked contracts and showed that Tullow (and Heritage Oil) and the British Embassy in Kinshasa had been lobbying for terms that would cut Congolese government revenues by over $10 billion – a figure equivalent to the country's entire national debt. There was also a credible report in a US diplomatic cable that Tullow’s then partner in Congo, Heritage Oil, was tasked with building relationships with senior politicians to ensure the lucrative deal went through.

The result of this particular “Investment in Africa” would have represented a significant transfer of wealth from some of Africa's poorest to British and Irish investors. Elsewhere, from Ghana to Kenya, Tullow have worked against development outcomes by resisting calls for their 25-year contracts to be made public.

Last month Tullow were on the backfoot again after a Corporate Watch investigation found that the killing of six Congolese by the Ugandan army next to a shared Tullow/Heritage exploration block was triggered by Heritage straying across the border illegally. Only following the release of the report – a full five years since the deaths – has Tullow promised to investigate what really happened."

Fucking disgraceful that is like.

Should be a government/football ethics commitee looking into this rather squalid arrangement Sunderland are entering into.