sunderland

JH

Well aye, but I didn't know we weren't going to lose them when it kicked off ;)

as i've said time and again, hate derbies, we always have more to lose than them, never played one expecting to get beat like they regularly do and if we were up alongside barcelona and they were alongside jarrow roofing, i'd still hate the derby just in case.

The dread and fear is part of the excitement, you just don't get it in any other games apart from big cup matches, it would be a shame to permanently lose that, but could cope for 1 or 2 seasons, nee bother  O0

I'd really hate it if they went down. Not having the derby games to look forward to would make next year so much less interesting.

WTF

Id rather have 2 derby games to really add some excitement into our season than have 2 meaningless games against Derby.

The massive rush for tickets this morning suggests I'm not alone.

Fucking slander that, get them told  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=768999

Mad bastards seem to think Graham is on £70kpw, well there has to be some reason he gave up Swansea and cup win for that shower of shit, but even that is a bit far. Heard Johnson is on that and more, I don't doubt that one bit mind. Imagine paying them two mag kernts £150kpw?  :lol:

RTG today:

The Magedia: "Ive got good news and bad news. The good news is that David Milliband will continue his non-executive role after his resignation as MP"

RTG: "And the bad news?"

Magedia "Both our top scorer and inspirational wing-mirror-kicking hero captain are out for the season, leaving us rudderless for forthcoming games with Man Utd, Chelsea, the mags and Everton, and probably staring relegation in the face"

RTG: ".....still, good news about the chocolate oranges"

RTG today:

The Magedia: "Ive got good news and bad news. The good news is that David Milliband will continue his non-executive role after his resignation as MP"

Magedia "Both our top scorer and inspirational wing-mirror-kicking hero captain are out for the season, leaving us rudderless for forthcoming games with Man Utd, Chelsea, the mags and Everton, and probably staring relegation in the face"

:lol: Brilliant

I'd really hate it if they went down. Not having the derby games to look forward to would make next year so much less interesting.

WTF

Id rather have 2 derby games to really add some excitement into our season than have 2 meaningless games against Derby.

The massive rush for tickets this morning suggests I'm not alone.

Aye but surely you would be disappointed rather than "really hating it".... If they go down its party time! I wouldn't give a fuck if they got relegated for the next 5 seasons and went bust and not longer existed. cunts.

RTG today:

:lol: amazing

mackem at work was spitting feathers because in the daft hypothetical scenario he dreamt up, where I was a PL chairman, I didn't immediately say O'Neill rather than Pardew if I had to appoint a manager.

Was also appalled when I said that winning trophies for fun in Scotland then the League Cup down here was something Alex pissing McLeish also did.

mackem at work was spitting feathers because in the daft hypothetical scenario he dreamt up, where I was a PL chairman, I didn't immediately say O'Neill rather than Pardew if I had to appoint a manager.

Was also appalled when I said that winning trophies for fun in Scotland then the League Cup down here was something Alex pissing McLeish also did.

It's a cracking riposte that one. Brought it up to a mackem I know when he was prattling on about O'Neyull's track record.

It's a cracking riposte that one. Brought it up to a mackem I know when he was prattling on about O'Neyull's track record.

aye but then you just get "but what's Pardyew dun?  Got yewse to Yewrup and nearly wun the FA Cup once" in return.

What's hilarious is that they know quite a few of us don't particularly like Pardew and therefore we must be jealous of them having MON.

I was given a look of utter disdain when I said that both were average managers in the same league of mediocrity.