sunderland

JH

O'Neill's last 20 matches: W5 D4 L11 - 19pts

Pardew's last 20 matches: W6 D1 L13 - 19pts

:lol: What's their record and our record vs the same teams?

Areet Alan, steady on - you're blowing your cover.

:lol: Who?

Shocked this happen at this time. They are spiraling now. New manager in before the derby I'm sure but our home crowd will be seeing blood, hope Pards and the players do to - would be magical to just destroy them and send them further down.

Curbishley would be a good choice. He got West Ham out of a far worse mess.

Sound bloke and under-rated.

Who created that "far worse mess" at West Ham?  :lol:

A certain Mr Pardew, or the Board, depending on who you listen to.

Curbishley took Charlton into the Premiership, and in six successive seasons they finished 9th, 14th, 12th, 7th, 11th and 13th. Not bad for a club run on a shoestring. And the season after Curbishley left, they were relegated.

http://i.imgur.com/5ZekcDG.png

:snod:

I kind of feel you've been short changed with the timing, should have been end of season when you finish ahead of them putting them down.

No, they're done for now.

He's a cunt (as a person for how he shat on us), and he is an anachronism, but you can not stop a juggernaut like their charge to the Championship with a new manager and seven games to do it in, not a prayer.

Plus they'll spend the next three years finding bills and invoices for UK based agents stashed behind sofas / under filing cabinets / behind cupboards.

what daft timing right after international break the logical time to do it if you're going to do it and after a decentish performance vs this season's champions and above all else we've seen ourselves bringing in someone new to save yourselves from relegation for the last few games doesn't work (in fact if its a new manager monday its basically the same timing for ourselves when we got relegated)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Souness spotted in Pennywell house hunting!!!

:yikes:

No way... they wouldn't.  :lol:

Its going to be David Milliband isnt it.

Well he did say he was going to do charity work with an American.  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/5ZekcDG.png

:snod:

I kind of feel you've been short changed with the timing, should have been end of season when you finish ahead of them putting them down.

No, they're done for now.

He's a cunt (as a person for how he shat on us), and he is an anachronism, but you can not stop a juggernaut like their charge to the Championship with a new manager and seven games to do it in, not a prayer.

Plus they'll spend the next three years finding bills and invoices for UK based agents stashed behind sofas / under filing cabinets / behind cupboards.

Well I do hope your run of predictions re them continue in the same fashion, but they have been so lucky when it matters, can see this being enough to keep them up.