sunderland

JH

It did cross my mind yesterday that the North East clubs are generally a bit of a joke most seasons, whereas you get clubs from Manchester, Liverpool and London generally doing well most years.  We have the odd good year but plenty of years like this and the mackems are lucky if they stay up.  Shame really as I'd prefer to see 2 good North East sides in the top half than ones from Manchester, Liverpool or London any day of the week.

The two clubs have beem mis managed since the 50s, only the odd bursts of a few seasons from each side then it always turns to shit as each board seems to not know how to build and maintain momentum.

That and moneybeing taken out of the clubs when it should be spent on players and youth set up.

RTG has gone more mental that usual. There are a small band of people who are fighting the good fight and arguing that Di Canio shouldn't be anywhere near the club based on his politics alone, another group saying they don't care about his politics as long as he beats "tha maggy bastads" and a not insubstantial number who are basically trying to redefine fascism. Honestly man, on their huge Di Canio thread I've actually just watched someone selectively quote the fascist manifesto to try and prove that it's not that bad.

The classy club tag has well and truly gone the distance now. Nothing they say or do from this juncture will ever make me think they're anything other than a bunch of utter fucking cretins. They're appointing a self confessed fascist as manager and they're trying to justify his politics. Tossers.

The classy club tag has well and truly gone the distance now. Nothing they say or do from this juncture will ever make me think they're anything other than a bunch of utter f***ing cretins. They're appointing a self confessed fascist as manager and they're trying to justify his politics. Tossers.

Well said.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

So, Di Canio gets the bullet from a fourth Division Club because he's a f***ing lunatic and now the macums want him to be their manager.

Canny.

Headline grabbing innit.

He might turn it down yet or they might fuck him off. 

Mackems have well and truly given up on the whole 'classy club' mantra with Di Canio on the way...

di canios polotics are not actually facist, the media makes it something its not.

I can't say I'd be gutted if them deals finished. I don't want to invest in Africa and Mandela means nothing to me.

I really don't give a monkeys about Di Canio's beliefs

I honestly couldn't give a s***.

But don't worry, they aren't all new fascist sympathisers....

Blokes politics religion or colour should not come into it

Well said hank....shame your new boss doesn't agree!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=770259#ixzz2P8hjPpwA

Ignoring the fact he is a fascist, what exactly has he done to be highly rated in football as a manager? :dontknow:

Enjoys courting the media and being centre of attention. One thing's for sure, their lot will be riled up in 2 weeks time. Could end up being a blood-bath.