sunderland

JH

“I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

Far too carefully worded.

You can just imagine the conversation,

Mackem woman from press conference: c'mon, just say you're not a fascist.

PDC: No, Paulo's friends are fascist, the values Paulo's parents gave him are fascist, Paulo has that ludicrous tattoo and Paulo has been photographed numerous times being fascist. It's Paulo's way or the highway marra.

Mackem woman from press conference: can we not just put in some waffle about ideology and support, it won't actually SAY you AREN'T a fascist.

PDC: Paulo says yes.

:lol:

“I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

PDC: No, Paulo's friends are fascist, the values Paulo's parents gave him are fascist, Paulo has that ludicrous tattoo and Paulo has been photographed numerous times being fascist. It's Paulo's way or the highway marra.

Mackem woman from press conference: can we not just put in some waffle about ideology and support, it won't actually SAY you AREN'T a fascist.

:lol:

fuck off you makem cunt.

Probably about right. I mean, if I was replying to suggestions that I was a fascist, and I wasn't one, the words "I am not a fascist" would crop up, well, almost immediately. Di Canio has now issued two statements without saying them.

Probably about right. I mean, if I was replying to suggestions that I was a fascist, and I wasn't one, the words "I am not a fascist" would crop up, well, almost immediately. Di Canio has now issued two statements without saying them.

Sunderland's handling of the whole situation has been quite farcical and that latest half-hearted and obviously orchestrated statement is unlikely to change anything. 

They seem to hope that burying their head in the sand is going to make things go away.

Guest bimpy474

If they go 4-2-4 like PDC wants they will get murdered on the break, they aren't good enough to commit that many players forward.