sunderland

JH

Ashley will have covered his back on a deal that long, I'd imagine Pardew would get a season or two's worth of wages if he is sacked. Or they have an agreed amount depending on how many seasons are left of his deal.

Ashley will have covered his back on a deal that long, I'd imagine Pardew would get a season or two's worth of wages if he is sacked. Or they have an agreed amount depending on how many seasons are left of his deal.

Aye that contract is locked tight in Ashley's favour, he's made that mistake already with The Fat One.

I do find it wholly laughable that the Mackems were affronted when the press dare quiz his fascist leanings and they acted as if it was some sort of media conspiracy. You could fucking hear the collective groan from the local footballing press when Miliband walked away from the table because they knew they'd have to dedicate time and effort to probing his political views. It was only the cack handed way in which Sunderland handled it which kept it alive for so long. Once he said sorry, even if it was a pathetically hollow apology, the issue was dropped.

All the press wanted was what they've had over the past week - a performing monkey who is going to wander into press conferences and act like Mourinho on speed. I suppose it's understandable, you're no good as a journalist if you're not getting copy, but the local football journalists have really shown themselves up here. There was a real story to be told about this man, his political leanings and association with some very dodgy folks but it wouldn't sell newspapers on Wearside.

Great post.

The media have definitely backed away from the story which Milliband's resignation prompted. Lazy journalists and the bullying censorship approach evident from di Canio's first press conference, have succeeeded in putting a lid on the bigger story.

In their current hedonistic, euphoric state they won't realise it, but flushing their club's working class traditions down the shitter by appointing a fascist to run it will come back and haunt them eventually.

Must be fucking euphoric being a Sunderland fan ATM. Cunts.

let them have it man, they've had a week of what we've had years of in the last couple of decades, can hardly worry about it tbh.

Let them have their time is the sun, they are having new manager and results euphoria.

Just be more worried about our own team, I couldn't give a fuck what they are doing.

We've seen this time and time again with them, they'll stop up, the media with have a cream fest about it, so be it.

It's next year when things start going wrong it'll get ugly.  PDc is great when it's good, but when it's bad he is just a nightmare of a human being.

Let them have their time is the sun, they are having new manager and results euphoria.

Just be more worried about our own team, I couldn't give a f*** what they are doing.

We've seen this time and time again with them, they'll stop up, the media with have a cream fest about it, so be it.

It's next year when things start going wrong it'll get ugly.  PDc is great when it's good, but when it's bad he is just a nightmare of a human being.

:thup:

Just be more worried about our own team, I couldn't give a fuck what they are doing.

I agree, I suspect he can do very well there and they can enjoy a mini revival, but it will always be one training ground incident, one chinning of a player away from going over a cliff, will be fascistnating to see.

Just be more worried about our own team, I couldn't give a f*** what they are doing.

I agree, I suspect he can do very well there and they can enjoy a mini revival, but it will always be one training ground incident, one chinning of a player away from going over a cliff, will be fascistnating to see.

Exactly, you only need to hear the horror stories from past players he has managed.

No more posting on this thread! It shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the page.

Whether he comes good or not, they very obviously made the right decision for the situation they faced. They needed to pull themselves out of trouble and beat us, two objectives and they've managed both.

We were more than happy to take a kicking and hope other teams don't win games.

Yup, we're sat here arguing about whether it's mad to sack a manager with so few games left to go when you're in a relegation fight, and in the meantime they've sacked and replaced their manager, 2 games and 6 points later and they're headed towards safety.

It was a monumental gamble for them though. Could have easily backfired (and still technically could). Wouldn't want us taking a seriously risky gamble like that unless we definitely had a far superior replacement lined up. With our current owners and their demands (i.e. they want a yes man for a manager) it's very unlikely that will happen. I wouldn't want us taking the same kind of gamble at this moment tbh

I'd rather replace him and take our chances tbh. With 1 win in 7, we're headed down anyway.

Looks like their massive managerial gamble is paying off, but is that really success? Narrowly avoiding the drop and winning the derby? Not really. It's not as bad as it might have been, that's all. Surely they expected more at the start of the season. We did obviously, but we're not celebrating as if we've turned into some footballing superpower like they are.

Must be fucking euphoric being a Sunderland fan ATM. Cunts.

let them have it man, they've had a week of what we've had years of in the last couple of decades, can hardly worry about it tbh.

Yup, this is as good as it gets for the club. Beating us and a possible mid table finish. It'll be a famous season for them.

Has the mackem boom bust process been posted again ?

The revival happened with party with marty and soon went to shit, same will happen. To me it looks like he has too big an ego to keep players on his side long term. Looks like it's all about him, only won 2 games ffs and he's fucking fist pumping in middle of pitch. Small time is the word for them inbred cunts

Love the way their 2 wins mean that PDC is the answer and its onward and upwards infront of their sell out crowds....

Can see that all being f***ed up by about the 6th game of next season.

didn't they have an initial burst with a number of wins under O'neil to save them previously, no doubt it will end in tears again.

Imagine their tour guide:

'And here we have the very suit worn by Paolo Di Canio when we beat the mags'

'When do we get to see the trophies?'

'Erm...so this suit...isn't it great? 0-3 FTM'

they've won the league more times and more recently than us to be fair to them. :lol: