sunderland

JH

I'm sick of PDC already as he doesn't seem to have stopped talking since he arrived in the NE.  However, I wish our manager had said the following:

Di Canio is yet to respond to Pardew’s mocking comments, but he is making his presence felt in the North East. The Italian has banned all days off midweek at Sunderland and does not care if his pampered stars moan about it.

“Don’t say that it puts you under pressure and you feel more heavy and can’t run on a Saturday,” said Di Canio.

“It gives you more opportunity to improve tactically, technically and physically. The psychologists and the sports science people say, ‘we need Wednesday off because too much pressure.’ Pressure? What pressure?

"Why not work harder to have more days smiling? Because if you work more it doesn’t mean more physically, it can be a simple tactical or technical session to improve things on the field.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10006568/Newcastle-manager-Alan-Pardew-hits-back-at-his-critics.html

This is the first time I've been able to face venturing into this thread since the derby.

Just to say I hope they still go down, in fact I would laugh my cock off. Sad thing is a lot of them would still view the season as a success.

Some moron mackem said this to me the other day:

"You mag idiots were holding up 5-1 with your fingers when it was 0-3, what sad acts. We finished above you that year anyway so it meant nothing"

So I said: "Hopefully we finish above you this year then and we can all forget about the 0-3"

Of course that was met with "no, na, still beat ya 3-0, can't erase this from history"

mackem logic.

"You mag idiots were holding up 5-1 with your fingers when it was 0-3, what sad acts. We finished above you that year anyway so it meant nothing"

So I said: "Hopefully we finish above you this year then and we can all forget about the 0-3"

Of course that was met with "no, na, still beat ya 3-0, can't erase this from history"

mackem logic.

Brilliant

mackem logic.

Same after the 5-1 when they dug up the 9-1 from a season when we won the league, then proceeded to crow about being NETD at the end of the season.  Someone off here had them hopping from foot to foot by asking which was more important, league finish or big derby win.