sunderland

JH

Imagine their tour guide:

'And here we have the very suit worn by Paolo Di Canio when we beat the mags'

'When do we get to see the trophies?'

'Erm...so this suit...isn't it great? 0-3 FTM'

they've won the league more times and more recently than us to be fair to them. :lol:

:lol:

i think the term not as far back in history would have been better.

Imagine their tour guide:

'And here we have the very suit worn by Paolo Di Canio when we beat the mags'

'When do we get to see the trophies?'

'Erm...so this suit...isn't it great? 0-3 FTM'

they've won the league more times and more recently than us to be fair to them. :lol:

Yes, but three of those titles were in the 19th century with about a dozen teams in the league.

They've won the league the same number of times as we have since we were formed.  I don't think we were in a position to do anything about the ones they won before we were a club and we sure as hell couldn't have won anything.

So....we're all agreed Martin O'Neill is utterly forgotten in favour of the fascist then?

Tatty-bye Marty, the Mackem Mussolini has already shat all over your legacy in the space of 3 weeks. And your disciples are pure lapping it up....

Guest Roger Kint

'Great to see PDC keeping up our great record of 4 from the last 5 seasons as the top NE team'

'So that would be 6 times in the last 20 seasons then?'

'The past doesnt matter man fucking hell'

Mackem logic  :lol:

Someone's just walked past my office, talking to their kid i assume: "Right, that's it, you don't get a Frewt Shewt"

Such awful sounding people :anguish:

Do they still get to use their snewker kew though?

When Lee Poppet, prosecuting, stated that his bail conditions included staying 300 metres clear of the Stadium of Light and 500 metres of St James' Park on match days, Jones was visibly offended and said: "I divvent gan to St James' Park".

:lol:

Someone's just walked past my office, talking to their kid i assume: "Right, that's it, you don't get a Frewt Shewt"

Such awful sounding people :anguish:

Do they still get to use their snewker kew though?

REDCHESTER instead of register has to be one of my favourites.

Guest WashyGeordie

'Great to see PDC keeping up our great record of 4 from the last 5 seasons as the top NE team'

'The past doesnt matter man f***ing hell'

We beat them 5-1 and drew with them away(?) and although they still finished above us (just) they claimed NETD...  :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

We don't even claim it, because it's (and I only bring this description out in perfect circumstances) f***ing gay. Being the best team in the North East is nothing to be proud of when we're both s*** or one of us is s***.

The above two scenarios have always been the case in my lifetime.

'The past doesnt matter man f***ing hell'

We beat them 5-1 and drew with them away(?) and although they still finished above us (just) they claimed NETD...  :idiot2:

Like it's going to happen, but if we managed to sneak above them this season, you know they'd be NETD because of their win and draw. :laugh: