sunderland

JH

The trend of getting people to hold up a sign saying 'Ive never seen a mackem in Milan' or whatever seems to have been adopted by Sunderland fans with them getting people with a card saying 'Ive never seen a mackem punch a horse'

Could easily grab a spare for their game at Villa, I hate both of them, I really don't know if I can stomach sitting with Villa fans. Equally I can't stomach watching the mackems possibly win  :undecided:

Don't do it.

Probably wise. I like to watch football regardless but there isn't really an outcome in that game that suits me.

I'd pay good money right now to see Sunderland beat Villa, f***ing hell its important to us, forget them lot they don't matter.

Unfortunately I tend to agree with you, but nothing brings my tea back up quicker than hoping for a mackem win. If you need me I'll be in the shower with a Brillo pad!!

Sessonion sent off tonight... anyone know what for, and will he be banned immediately?

Had been better for them last few games (before tonight), so he'll be a miss for them in the run-in.

Got sent off for a little stamp, and yes, he's out for the season.

Couldn't they appeal in order to get another game out of him this season? Or have they sped up the process to stop teams doing that?

Hopeless c*nts, first time I've ever wanted them to get a result, they conspire to be worse than ever.

If one of them could punch a horse whilst wearing a klan hood and swastika armband, that might cheer me up for a second or two.