sunderland

JH

Sessegnon and his wife can't wait to f*** off either. When you add Bendtner to the list of suicidal strikers who can't wait to leave it seems the Mackems have a problem.

Hasn't his wife already done one back to France?

No idea. Perhaps the prospect of a Marie Le Pen led France isn't so frightening after living in Sunderland.

1 win in 5 if things stay the same. Bubble burst?

They haven't really played well even during the run of decent results. They work hard, compete and kick the opposition but there's no substance or style to anything they do. The predictable O'Niell guff and fawning press but it'll all end in tears.It always does.

I can see Everton beating Liverpool in the FA Cup more than I can see Sunderland doing.

Honestly, I'd say Sunderland have a better chance. We freeze time and time against those cunts - see a whole week ago - and I can easily see it happening if we get past Sunderland.

The reality is they're a completely average team with an average manager and have been overachieving for a while. Still fancy them to reach the cup final though.

Beat Everton AND Liverpool?

The reality is they're a completely average team with an average manager and have been overachieving for a while. Still fancy them to reach the cup final though.

Beat Everton AND Liverpool?

Can quite easily see it. 2 1-0 wins probably.

Guest Geordiesned

@Masterplan_1978: Some Sunderland fans are unbelievably cringeworthy. Embarrassing.

Wireside finally coming to terms with the fact he's a MONg? :p

Guest firetotheworks

Sessegnon and his wife can't wait to f*** off either. When you add Bendtner to the list of suicidal strikers who can't wait to leave it seems the Mackems have a problem.

They had a look at the car he scratched. It said "HELP ME!"

PAHAHA!

McClean been found out already. :lol:

He's so one-footed, i noticed that quite early on.

My mate raves about him, one of his favourite players in the PL right now. Admits it's because he plays left wing too so he pays attention a lot more. I only watched the final half hour, but everything about him was so obvious. Annoyed the fuck out of me that about 90% of the time he was just stood in the same spot, right against the touchline. Does he do that every match? He looks so easy to combat once people get used to him. Can't see him having much more than this impressive half season because he was an unknown that you couldn't plan for.

McClean is still a young lad (23 next month) and this is his first season in the PL so he's still learning really. But teams are really starting to figure him out - show him on his right foot and he basically does nowt.

Probably still one to watch.....

McClean put two on a plate this evening btw. His teammates fucked up what should have been two assists. Looks a good player to me, even if he is one ugly cunt.

Aye, like I said, he's got a good left foot. However, that and some decent pace is all he's got, he's looking extremely limited to me. Very similar to Seb Larsson, except Larsson has better close control, better vision and has got a weaker foot.