sunderland

JH

McClean put two on a plate this evening btw. His teammates fucked up what should have been two assists. Looks a good player to me, even if he is one ugly cunt.

mm yeh i think he will be a decent player. a lot to learn, but got a lot.

think a lot of the mockery here it ott. they have done v well since MONg took over and have a great chance of reaching wembley (and could beat a poor liverpool side and nick out european spot)

few temping fate me thinks

MoN is an above average manager ? That remains to be seen. Nothing I've seen so far in his career would suggest that.

:lol: what?

what do you class as an average manager then?

MON is just an Irish KK. Above average motivator, lacking in the other skills needed to be a decent manager.

MoN is an above average manager ? That remains to be seen. Nothing I've seen so far in his career would suggest that.

MON is just an Irish KK. Above average motivator, lacking in the other skills needed to be a decent manager.

agreed, i see them as very similar to be honest - neither should be considered average by an stretch of the imagination imo

as for madras you're saying nothing you've seen in his career to date suggests that MoN is any better than the likes of pardew & hughton?  madness

MoN's problem has always been that he doesn't really trust foreign players so he ends up paying over the odds for British players. Unless you can afford the very best that means you can end up with a team that's hard working and committed but not quite good enough to challenge for the European slots. Then he gets pissed of with coming up short after a couple of years and resigns.

MoN's problem has always been that he doesn't really trust foreign players so he ends up paying over the odds for British players. Unless you can afford the very best that means you can end up with a team that's hard working and committed but not quite good enough to challenge for the European slots. Then he gets pissed of with coming up short after a couple of years and resigns.

don't you mean once, at villa?

McClean put two on a plate this evening btw. His teammates fucked up what should have been two assists. Looks a good player to me, even if he is one ugly cunt.

mm yeh i think he will be a decent player. a lot to learn, but got a lot.

think a lot of the mockery here it ott. they have done v well since MONg took over and have a great chance of reaching wembley (and could beat a poor liverpool side and nick out european spot)

few temping fate me thinks

Agree.

Even though they're fairly average unfortunately so are Everton/Liverpool.

Daft mackems will probably fuck it up but think I'll keep my powder try to they do.

Guest johnson293

What's this head-start bollocks they're going on about ??? They're not right in the head :idiot2:

Aye reckoning that if they'd had MON from the the start of the season, they would be closer to or above us now - this despite ignoring the fact he's still only made up 2 points on us since he took over, too.

But that the Spackems for you - they are more bothered about how or whether they could/would have been above us, rather than reflecting on the fact that they were (arguably) heading for relegation trouble before he came in, and will probably now finish respecfully in mid-upper half.

:lol:

Someone was asking for it before.

Data sourced from BBC

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ytwojn.png

Been like that since oniell took over really. On borrowed time playing that way. Energy and cheating has helped them thus far but their manager is going to have to figure out how to do something different eventually. That's not what he's good at.

I thought, or at least hoped, sooner or later the Mackemfag players would realise MONg is a one trick pony and begin to pay less and less attention to his 'big em up' bollox. Fair enough gets some results but can it be maintained long term?

Someone was asking for it before.

Data sourced from BBC

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ytwojn.png

***** NB *****

!! VERY IMPORTANT !!

PLEASE DISREGARD MISLEADING STATISTICS RELATING TO NEWCASTLE (A)

Everyone (well Madman O'Niell, a few dimwit mackems and fawning journalists, anyway) knows that Sunderland in fact totally dominated that match, they were very unlucky not to win it, the opposition did not miss a penalty or smack the crossbar and Newcastle are now worried about Sunderland dominating north-east football for the forseeable future and are already green with envy about the player's O'Niell will bring to the club.

don't you mean once, at villa?

Villa's really the only real barometer though. His side at Leicester was fairly basic and route one and it's hard to judge his time in Scottish football with it being a sub-standard league. He spent a lot of money at Villa to stand still.

Guest neesy111

This.