sunderland

JH

Hopefully Everton knock them out of cup and their season fizzles out. Can see FA Cup getting in way of tonight, and their next 2 prem games. They are 4pts off 15th too.

Hope they go through, it's killing them.

Hopefully Everton knock them out of cup and their season fizzles out. Can see FA Cup getting in way of tonight, and their next 2 prem games. They are 4pts off 15th too.

Hope they go through, it's killing them.

They way i see it, is they will be concentrating on their FA Cup replay when QPR turn up on Sat, hopefully they get beat. Then once Everton knock them out of the cup, they have Man City, again hopefully a loss.

McClean's got decent pace and a good left foot, but fuck me he must be easy for a full back to defend against. He's so incredibly one footed and doesn't have any trickery to him what so ever, he just does the same thing over and over again. He can't even dribble with his right, so just limit his touches on his left and he doesn't stand a chance.

I'd also like to add that I'm green with envy over Gardner and Vaughan, what a fantastic CM-pairing they've got there.

McClean's got decent pace and a good left foot, but f*** me he must be easy for a full back to defend against. He's so incredibly one footed and doesn't have any trickery to him what so ever, he just does the same thing over and over again. He can't even dribble with his right, so just limit his touches on his left and he doesn't stand a chance.

I'd also like to add that I'm green with envy over Gardner and Vaughan, what a fantastic CM-pairing they've got there.

I'm rattled by their astute signing of Kyriakos.

McClean's got decent pace and a good left foot, but f*** me he must be easy for a full back to defend against. He's so incredibly one footed and doesn't have any trickery to him what so ever, he just does the same thing over and over again. He can't even dribble with his right, so just limit his touches on his left and he doesn't stand a chance.

I'm rattled by their astute signing of Kyriakos.

Did some nice air kicks tonight, Bridge and him...what a productive January for them, i'm not looking forward to summer, gonna be even greener with envy.

Sess is a huge miss, without him none of that against the run of play spark really fires off, meaning they are left with what they deserve from a game, nowt.

150% off in the summer as well, probably for peanuts (£5-6m) compared to how much he means to their team.

Sessegnon and his wife can't wait to f*** off either. When you add Bendtner to the list of suicidal strikers who can't wait to leave it seems the Mackems have a problem.

Hasn't his wife already done one back to France?

Sessegnon and his wife can't wait to fuck off either. When you add Bendtner to the list of suicidal strikers who can't wait to leave it seems the Mackems have a problem.

They had a look at the car he scratched. It said "HELP ME!"

Sessegnon and his wife can't wait to f*** off either. When you add Bendtner to the list of suicidal strikers who can't wait to leave it seems the Mackems have a problem.

Hasn't his wife already done one back to France?

Yeah, her and the 5 kids did before xmas.