sunderland

JH

Quite funny that Chelsea are playing at the real Stadium of Light on the same night like. I'm sure it isn't a patch on the architectural masterpiece built on the slag heap of wearside though.

it's gonna be annoying watching these twats at wembley cos lets face it, for all they've been knocked out, it wont stop their march on towards this seasons cup final. you see i've been reading RTG, listening to mackem associates, phone ins etc and this IS their  year. it's pointless trying to avoid it, trifling matters like getting knocked out aren't going to stop it, we'll just have to turn the other cheek and put up with it as they march on wembley for their apparent destiny.

while i'm on, was that campbell chance 3mins into injury there only shot on target ? like the peter reid team, a solid hard working, low on talent outfit who can flatter for a few month till they are found out, then they have nothing else.

Default Lets all laugh at

The 6000 thick numpties who were singing Wembley after going 1 nil up after only 15 mins in the original tie.

All the people who thought tonight would be a stroll in the park

All the people who thought they were already there

All the people asking abount Wembley tickets and how they WERE going to get them

All the poeple who already booked hotels,trains etc

All the people who slagged us off for getting in to Europe on the back of a FA CUP FINAL defeat, but were then working out how far they would have to go before qualifing for Europe WITHOUT winning anythink themselves.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686750#ixzz1qLxhlha0

Guest neesy111

McClean with another world class performance too. One shit pony.

Honestly I watched his performance and I counted one attack which he went inside and he got tackled easily.

:megusta::megusta::megusta:                          :megusta:                            :megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:    :megusta::megusta:                      :megusta: :megusta:

:megusta:                                                :megusta:      :megusta:                :megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:        :megusta::megusta:            :megusta: :megusta:

:megusta:                                            :megusta:          :megusta:              :megusta:                                                                  :megusta:                    :megusta:

:megusta::megusta::megusta:          :megusta::megusta::megusta:          :megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:                  :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

:megusta:                                          :megusta:                    :megusta:                                                          :megusta:                  :megusta::megusta::megusta:

:megusta:                                        :megusta:                      :megusta:          :megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:                :megusta::megusta::megusta:

:megusta::megusta::megusta:      :megusta:                        :megusta:        :megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:                  :megusta::megusta::megusta:

:memelol: