sunderland

JH

Guest fraser

'And won nowt over their glorious all-conquering spell.

Haven't won a recognised trophy for 57 years (and counting).

But they're going to get a couple of trips to Albania/Serbia/Macedonia/Belarus.

Can't deny it mind, TBH.

I'm fucking gutted and jealous.

'Cos they're certain to get at least one good trip, by the laws of average.'

Ah yes, the renowned laws of average as opposed to the law of averages we all usually employ. Sunderland, a world of its own with its own statistical laws; that's how they're NETD.

I see Albania On Wear's official web site lists FA Cup and League Cup semi finals as "achievements".

And these cunts try to talk down the Fairs Cup. Pffft.  :cheesy:

http://www.safc.com/page/HonoursDetail

:lol: Awesome. And NUFC are the small-time cunts.

Honestly have never given a shit about the mackems and their 'honours'. The way they go on about 'recent history' with their FA Cup win, I genuinely thought they had maybe a couple more victories not far behind that. No. One Cup triumph after WWII. Recent success, aye. :lol: Dozy cunts.

EDIT: Wait. Shit. If we point that out too often, WWII will officially become reason #3239 for them falling by the wayside, and NUFC were clearly in the right place at the right time to capitalise and luck into more trophies.

But they're going to get a couple of trips to Albania/Serbia/Macedonia/Belarus.

:serious:

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/WHAT+THE+f***+MAN+_7523357f33e493f0269536e552492d4a.jpg

:yao:

All places i'd rather live in than Sunderland.

Albania - Ionian Coast = Nerrrrrr Hendon beach for me lyk.

Macedonia - Mavrovo National Park = Nerrr Farringdon park for me lyk.

Serbia - Danube = Nerr Weeeeeea for me lyk.

Belarus - Struggling really, but Minsk has some lush buildings/cathedral = Nerrr Hylton Castle Ruins for me lykkk.

Originally Posted by Andy.SAFC 

The Spurs end is almost completely empty.

People can whinge all they want about our fans leaving early at the SoL, but even if we were in this position there's no way there'd be that few left with 5 minutes still to play.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=692099&page=35#ixzz1s8z5zKe8

:lol: selective memories at 5under1and

Wait. s***. If we point that out too often, WWII will officially become reason #3239 for them falling by the wayside, and NUFC were clearly in the right place at the right time to capitalise and luck into more trophies.

Don't give them ideas....

Quote: Sir Ricky Sbragia

What people don’t realize is that the period 39-45 the mag was essentially a puppet regime to the Fuhrer, a ‘Vichy of the North’, and benefitted accordingly. However, at the same time SAFC and the forces of mackemdom refused to kowtow to the jackbooted forces of Herr Milburn and Herr Harvey, and struggled gallantly and ultimately victoriously to our success under our feted leader Monsieur Rene Artois, despite having to operate under comical circumstances in the village cafe.

Wait. s***. If we point that out too often, WWII will officially become reason #3239 for them falling by the wayside, and NUFC were clearly in the right place at the right time to capitalise and luck into more trophies.

Don't give them ideas....

Quote: Sir Ricky Sbragia

What people don’t realize is that the period 39-45 the mag was essentially a puppet regime to the Fuhrer, a ‘Vichy of the North’, and benefitted accordingly. However, at the same time SAFC and the forces of mackemdom refused to kowtow to the jackbooted forces of Herr Milburn and Herr Harvey, and struggled gallantly and ultimately victoriously to our success under our feted leader Monsieur Rene Artois, despite having to operate under comical circumstances in the village cafe.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have we discovered that SRS is a poster off here? :shifty: That was spot on.