sunderland

JH

I turned it off in total disgust when super mac couldn't string a coherent sentence together to tell him why he was wrong.  :lol: literally a minute of him mumbling on, trying to say it was nothing to do with the league but uefa, but wasn't sure. God damn idiot.

Can't believe these lot have been going for so long, and the doylems that ring in, ffs is it a requirement for them to be halfway through a crate of special brew?

Its just mackemism

we need a Mackemism smiley tbh.

your suggestions are needed.

http://i.imgur.com/AIRmO.gif

that one with "doesn't matter, I didn't want it anyway" printed on it somewhere.

Ive asked the boss if we can have a mackemism smiley, and a poll to choose.

don't see why your lass would be interested like.

shes not..............

:okay:

Its just mackemism

we need a Mackemism smiley tbh.

your suggestions are needed.

http://i.imgur.com/AIRmO.gif

that one with "doesn't matter, I didn't want it anyway" printed on it somewhere.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18796689.jpg

Guest Wally_McFool

Was listening to the 3 fuking spastics on Real coming home and Micky Horseshite seems to think someone has changed the rules part way through the season to let us in to Europe. That 6th place now open, is never open as a qualifying position and its only happened this once because its us.

This guy is the voice of the mackems? No wonder RTG is so inbred.  :lol:

Aye he is a cockend, as are Superwank and Bernie.

He might not be the brightest but will you kindly refrain from referring to a Newcastle United legend as  a cockend and Superwank, ta very much! :D

Was listening to the 3 fuking spastics on Real coming home and Micky Horseshite seems to think someone has changed the rules part way through the season to let us in to Europe. That 6th place now open, is never open as a qualifying position and its only happened this once because its us.

This guy is the voice of the mackems? No wonder RTG is so inbred.  :lol:

He is a complete fucking idiot, like. To be fair, the authorities are always bending the rules for us, I can remember the national outcry when we qualified for the CL by finishing 2nd, then did it by finishing 4th, and when everyone imagined we did it by reaching the FA Cup SF I think they wanted us all executed. Happy days :lol:

Like it wouldn't have applied to another team ffs.

That was hardly bending the rules like, it was just a natural part of the Champions League's growth and merely a coincidence that we were the benefactors in the first season of those changes. We've never qualified as semi-finalists either, runners ups yes, but the runners up always used to qualify for the Cup Winners Cup if the winners were already in the CL.

Erm, that was one of those times when I was saying something I didn't actually mean in a way that a thoughtless idiot like a journalist or a mackem might, in a clearly unsuccessful attempt at sarcasm. Hence the last phrase and indeed the use of "imagined". I know we didn't qualify as semi-finalists, but the nationals were furious that we could have done and the FA actually changed their own rules to make sure it could never happen in future, just in case that set of circumstances came up again. In future I shall use this to indicate sarcasm, if I remember. :thup:

PS FMP :lol:

Guest Kevlaar

McMenemy and Carver went to the same school as me :snod:

I probably know you, also being from Fenham, and ex Cuthys.

But Im going to hide behind the internet.....