sunderland

JH

Guest Chubby Jason

Imagine him and Catts in the same midfield? We will finally get to see the closest thing to the Keane/Viera partnership that never was.

Imagine him and Catts in the same midfield? We will finally get to see the closest thing to the Keane/Viera partnership that never was.

Keane & Vieira were dirty fucks but both could play & dominate games, Catts & Henry are shit

Imagine Lee Cattermole & Carl Henry in the same midfield man, might aswel plop Michael Brown alongside them too. There would be fatalities.

Imagine a game where both teams played pure long ball. They'd probably get bored and start taking each other out for shits and giggles.

Imagine Lee Cattermole & Carl Henry in the same midfield man, might aswel plop Michael Brown alongside them too. There would be fatalities.

Imagine a game where both teams played pure long ball. They'd probably get bored and start taking each other out for shits and giggles.

:lol::lol:

Would make for magnificent viewing.

The very thought of this transfer has me all excited. Getting the shittest footballer from the worse team in the league sounds just the type of transfer that would see Sunderland moving in the "right" direction.

Fills me with fear tbh. If our team keeps moving in the direction it is, and we get some more quality ball playing players, the derby will be a fucking ugly affair with a tag team like that in the middle of the park. Tiote will have a lot of work putting them in their place.

i'd wait a bit if i were you. i reckon o'neill could be that great he's seen something in henry that no-one else has, like keegan seeing a centre half in a young raw centre forward, like wenger seeing something in petit when he'd recently been playing left back in france, like like clough seeing something in the likes of mcgovern, o'hare and needham that few others did.

no ?....no me neither.

The derby genuinely would be dangerous with the pair of them playing, like. They've both been involved in clear attacks on our players in the past (Cattermole seriously injuring atleast 2) so it would certainly make for a scary viewing.

I've just got images of the pair of them Dudley Death Dropping Ben Arfa through a stretcher.

I'd fucking love Tiote to just break Catts. I'm never an advocate for Football violence but after that blatant 'make my mark' tackle in the derby the twat deserves to be taken out.

Don't care who it is, disgusting to wish serious injury or anything of the like on a player, no matter the feelings towards them.

Good thing Cattermole isn't a footballer.

I'd f***ing love Tiote to just break Catts. I'm never an advocate for Football violence but after that blatant 'make my mark' tackle in the derby the t*** deserves to be taken out.

Don't care who it is, disgusting to wish serious injury or anything of the like on a player, no matter the feelings towards them.

Good thing Cattermole isn't a footballer.

i'd rather he just ripped his knees apart while attempting one of his weekly dismemberments.