sunderland

JH

Love how after we were made officially NETD (!!!) it is apparently a blip after the 3 previous successful seasons. Those 3 seasons where we were at our lowest eb in the last 20 years but are seen as a great achievement because they were marginally better than our circus.

There 3 years of dominance = 1 season where we were not in the same league & the total points difference in them 2 seasons we were in the same league is 3 points!!!

Guest Craig-NUFC

@lookatmeimamackemontwitter

I don't believe any true #safc fan would Boo the team off after a draw!! Probably Mags tryin to cause unrest within the camp #justsaying

Thought it was a Newcastle fan taking the p*ss, turns out it isn't

Love how after we were made officially NETD (!!!) it is apparently a blip after the 3 previous successful seasons. Those 3 seasons where we were at our lowest eb in the last 20 years but are seen as a great achievement because they were marginally better than our circus.

There 3 years of dominance = 1 season where we were not in the same league & the total points difference in them 2 seasons we were in the same league is 3 points!!!

We're currently over 5 times that amount of points clear of them. :lol: Of course that wouldn't matter if MONg was in from the start. Fucking headstarting mag kernts.

Has anyone asked them if we're allowed that excuse for having JFK in charge, and having to start our game of catch up from a league below them?  I'm assuming that's in no way the same and doesn't count? :iamatwat:

I don't believe any true #safc fan would Boo the team off after a draw!! Probably Mags tryin to cause unrest within the camp #justsaying

Fuck off is that not a spoof. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:mackems:

Guest Craig-NUFC

f*** off is that not a spoof. :lol:

Some more gold:

#safc full of Championship quality players bought by Bruce..MoN will bring in a better quality of player then we challenge 4 honours #KTF

that's the thing when MoN took over we played many cup finals climbd the table got safe now its like they just the season 2 end

haha just been asked if I support the scum pissed myself!! :-))

Seriously? Who's hating on MON? Send them my way, give them a fucking back hander! Tards!

The #safc team I'd pick 2day would and will be the same as what MoN cause he knows best and he God and walks on water!!! #KTF

Erm there can only be 1 and that's the walking on water man himself.Please step 4ward MR Martin O'Neill Manager of the season

Do you know what I don't give a flying f*** what anybody else thinks about #safc it's my team always has been always will be!!

Anyone got a clue what this 'KTF' lark is?

They couldn't afford Heskey. O'Neill priced him out of ever leaving Villa for another club.

Ahah, but that's where you're wrong.

He is out of contract in the summer. Be scared, people of Sunderland, be scared.

He'll only be 35 too, so plenty of years in the tumbling bear yet.

They couldn't afford Heskey. O'Neill priced him out of ever leaving Villa for another club.

He is out of contract in the summer. Be scared, people of Sunderland, be scared.

Please let it happen

Please let it happen

Please let it happen

Obv, personally, I dont give a shit where he goes, so long as I never have to see him lumber around in claret and blue ever, ever again.

Sunderland would be quite funny, mind

We might visit the Stadium of light twice next year.

At least Benfica might sell out their stadium. (i have no idea where Benfica are in the Portugese league)

Be fucking ace (lager cans) if we went to the real one, ignoring all facts that it's named after the Luz neighbourhood of course.