sunderland

JH

A picture of Shambles & Catts4melike at the races a few years ago

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/17/article-1258765-08C233BE000005DC-339_468x458.jpg

Rolling with £50 bundles! You would if you could.

Bramble is probably just paying for an alibi*

* I regret nothing

** allegedly.

*** safety wink ;)

Anyone hear Quinn say he doesn't look out for the Sunderland results as much anymore? Mackems will be gutted.

He said "I'm glad i don't have to worry about that anymore".

Poor Mackems, even their "legends" don't like them.

Love their attitude towards Europe now, shit compeition where you only play eastern european teams no-one has heard of and means we'll struggle in the league because of the extra games.  Bet they'd be so gutted if they'd qualified like :lol:

Love their attitude towards Europe now, shit compeition where you only play eastern european teams no-one has heard of and means we'll struggle in the league because of the extra games.  Bet they'd be so gutted if they'd qualified like :lol:

I'm sure most here will remember them talking about Europe and possible qualification for the CL in about December last season. :lol:

For them, it's dreams, for us, it's reality.

Love their attitude towards Europe now, s*** compeition where you only play eastern european teams no-one has heard of and means we'll struggle in the league because of the extra games.  Bet they'd be so gutted if they'd qualified like :lol:

there has to be a proper term for this sort of thing, claiming one thing when it's them then changing their view when it's someone else, for example....

don't dominate games but win a few and go on a good run (us early season)--lucky bastards, them doing exactly the same under the marty party--genius of a manager.

cisse is just what they need, great signing--he signs for us--he's crap, won't adjust and they've dodged a bullet.

europe would be fantastic.... we get there...tin pot competition against albanians that will lead to relegation.

may I nominate ' a mackemism', example of usage, your lass saying "you want to take me up the hoop but wont let me use a strap on to do the same to you, bit of a mackemism that isn't it ?"

If Mackemism is the noun, can i suggest 'To Mack-track' as the verb.

'Mack-track' (v): To deem something worthless which had been previously been viewed as desirable.

Example: "NETD for a third year in a row marra!!!111" - (Mack-track) - "Who gives a shit about that man, look to the future under MON, 9-1 FTM".

'Mack-track' (v): To deem something worthless which had been previously been viewed as desirable.

Example: "NETD for a third year in a row marra!!!111" - (Mack-track) - "Who gives a shit about that man, look to the future under MON, 9-1 FTM".

mack- track    love it

Example: "NETD for a third year in a row marra!!!111" - (Mack-track) - "Who gives a s*** about that man, look to the future under MON, 9-1 FTM".

O0

Guest Haris Vuckic

Love their attitude towards Europe now, s*** compeition where you only play eastern european teams no-one has heard of and means we'll struggle in the league because of the extra games.  Bet they'd be so gutted if they'd qualified like :lol:

there has to be a proper term for this sort of thing, claiming one thing when it's them then changing their view when it's someone else, for example....

don't dominate games but win a few and go on a good run (us early season)--lucky bastards, them doing exactly the same under the marty party--genius of a manager.

cisse is just what they need, great signing--he signs for us--he's crap, won't adjust and they've dodged a bullet.

europe would be fantastic.... we get there...tin pot competition against albanians that will lead to relegation.

may I nominate ' a mackemism', example of usage, your lass saying "you want to take me up the hoop but wont let me use a strap on to do the same to you, bit of a mackemism that isn't it ?"

''Cognitive Dissonance''