sunderland

JH

Love their attitude towards Europe now, s*** compeition where you only play eastern european teams no-one has heard of and means we'll struggle in the league because of the extra games.  Bet they'd be so gutted if they'd qualified like :lol:

there has to be a proper term for this sort of thing, claiming one thing when it's them then changing their view when it's someone else, for example....

don't dominate games but win a few and go on a good run (us early season)--lucky bastards, them doing exactly the same under the marty party--genius of a manager.

cisse is just what they need, great signing--he signs for us--he's crap, won't adjust and they've dodged a bullet.

europe would be fantastic.... we get there...tin pot competition against albanians that will lead to relegation.

may I nominate ' a mackemism', example of usage, your lass saying "you want to take me up the hoop but wont let me use a strap on to do the same to you, bit of a mackemism that isn't it ?"

''Cognitive Dissonance''

"like a death at a birthday party, you ruin all the fun"

Love their attitude towards Europe now, s*** compeition where you only play eastern european teams no-one has heard of and means we'll struggle in the league because of the extra games.  Bet they'd be so gutted if they'd qualified like :lol:

there has to be a proper term for this sort of thing, claiming one thing when it's them then changing their view when it's someone else, for example....

don't dominate games but win a few and go on a good run (us early season)--lucky bastards, them doing exactly the same under the marty party--genius of a manager.

cisse is just what they need, great signing--he signs for us--he's crap, won't adjust and they've dodged a bullet.

europe would be fantastic.... we get there...tin pot competition against albanians that will lead to relegation.

may I nominate ' a mackemism', example of usage, your lass saying "you want to take me up the hoop but wont let me use a strap on to do the same to you, bit of a mackemism that isn't it ?"

Reminds me of 'Munsened' from 'Kingpin'.

Guest Haris Vuckic

''Cognitive Dissonance''

You asked man :lol:

''Cognitive Dissonance''

You asked man :lol:

technically i didn't. it was a statement.  :huff:

Guest Geordiesned

I'd say it's more than one decent match to be fair. He's getting better all the time and has now added strength to his pace and skill.

Not that they'll get him like!

Mag in India alert!

Spanish guy I met yesterday works for Rolls Royce, lives in England.

When he first went over they sent him to the factory in Sunderland, within a month he'd threatened to quit unless they relocated him to a different town.

He lives in Derby now, and is very happy.

I nicknamed him "Sess".

:yao:

Why would a player who might not be good enough to get in our current team and, if he did, wouldn't offer a massive improvement on what we already have, be our number one target?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=692473&page=3#ixzz1sI7BdHtn

What world do they live on????  He would walk into their team now, as would most of the Wigan team to be fair!!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Anyone who can keep the ball below knee height for a sustained period of time would walk into Sunderland's team.

Mag in India alert!

Spanish guy I met yesterday works for Rolls Royce, lives in England.

When he first went over they sent him to the factory in Sunderland, within a month he'd threatened to quit unless they relocated him to a different town.

He lives in Derby now, and is very happy.

I nicknamed him "Sess".

:yao:

fuck me, happy in derby willing to quit from being in sunderland

:pokerface:

Guest johnson293

Sunderland linked with Keith Andrews, Stephen Fletcher and Carlos Cuellar. Quality.

The Classic O'Neill transfer pattern beginning?

Sunderland linked with Keith Andrews, Stephen Fletcher and Carlos Cuellar. Quality.

The Classic O'Neill transfer pattern beginning?

Or journos plucking names out of thin air as per usual.

Because we all know they will be signing Heskey :pow:

Was listening to the 3 fuking spastics on Real coming home and Micky Horseshite seems to think someone has changed the rules part way through the season to let us in to Europe. That 6th place now open, is never open as a qualifying position and its only happened this once because its us.

This guy is the voice of the mackems? No wonder RTG is so inbred.  :lol:

Was listening to the 3 fuking spastics on Real coming home and Micky Horseshite seems to think someone has changed the rules part way through the season to let us in to Europe. That 6th place now open, is never open as a qualifying position and its only happened this once because its us.

He is a complete fucking idiot, like. To be fair, the authorities are always bending the rules for us, I can remember the national outcry when we qualified for the CL by finishing 2nd, then did it by finishing 4th, and when everyone imagined we did it by reaching the FA Cup SF I think they wanted us all executed. Happy days :lol:

Like it wouldn't have applied to another team ffs.

He is a complete fucking idiot, like. To be fair, the authorities are always bending the rules for us, I can remember the national outcry when we qualified for the CL by finishing 2nd, then did it by finishing 4th, and when everyone imagined we did it by reaching the FA Cup SF I think they wanted us all executed. Happy days :lol:

Like it wouldn't have applied to another team ffs.

That was hardly bending the rules like, it was just a natural part of the Champions League's growth and merely a coincidence that we were the benefactors in the first season of those changes. We've never qualified as semi-finalists either, runners ups yes, but the runners up always used to qualify for the Cup Winners Cup if the winners were already in the CL.

Aye he is a cockend, as are Superwank and Bernie.